United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5

"Get those cannons loaded you idiots!" shouted General Gore, "if we're gonna capture Gyone, we're gonna need more than are bare fist to power em down". Two Anubians were resting near the river, "and what the hell do you two think your doing?!" shouted Gore. "Well.. um it's ah.. our hands are um...", Gore was furious, "I don't care you little pansies, now get off your lazy asses and get those cannons loaded!". "And while your at it, help restrain that monster over there, we can't let it get away until we can get it back to Senyo, not only will it kill our pay, but all of us if it gets the goddamn chance!". One of the Anubians asked "are you insane?!, that thing will eat us alive"; Gore grabbed him by the throat, "then get over there so it won't get the chance".

"I should let that thing use you as a chew toy after what you did private" said Gore throwing the Anubian to the ground. Gore walked away, "listen up men, Gyone should be around here in three days, we need to set up camp and keep constant lookout in case he comes earlier then what we expect" shouted Gore to his troops. "We can't let this son of a bitch pass by right under us understand, our only hope of survival rest within Gyone's capture, he's the difference between a meal, and a grave" shouted Gore. "So men, we will fight for our survival no matter the cost, I can't lie to you most of you may not make it back". "But know that you are dying for the good of our race, and failure troops is not an option, for we are and are proud to be, Anubians!" shouted Gore with great passion holding his sword to the air.

The two Anubians from before whispered to each other, one asked "do you think this is gonna work man?". The other Anubian whispered back "Are you kidding, this Senyo guys just using us if you ask me, I bet he's not even going to pay up when we do bring this guy in, even if he does, I still don't trust him". This Anubian is Dimm, an Anubian private with a somewhat twisted past, his father beat him and his mother almost to death on a daily basis. One day, his father had a gun to his head but was saved when his mother stabbed his father in the back of the head. Even so, the Anubian code prohibits the killing of an Anubian soldier under even self defense, she was sentenced to a public beheading.

It was at this moment that Dimm resented the troops of the Anubian and all Anubians in general. The other Anubian whispered "you could be right on this one man, have you seen Senyo, something about him just gets to me, ya know?", "yeah well, I'm getting out of here tonight either way" said Dimm. The other Anubian was shocked, "Ok look, you've done some stupid shit in the past Dimm but that's even stupid by your standards, I can't let you do that man". "Your right I can't ever hope to pull it off, not alone" said Dimm. The other Anubian looked away, "wait don't pull me into this stupid stunt I know I've been your best friend and all that shit but this is beyond stupid man".

The Anubian looked back "besides we'd.... what the hell Dimm, get down here". The only words Dimm said in response were "coming Boren?". Boren sighed, grabbed on to the cliff and started to climb, "if we get caught, I swear if we don't die right away I'm gonna kill you myself". The two climbed out of the camp, Dimm pulled Boren up and said "then we just don't get caught, it's that simple, besides it's not like I haven't talked about this before". "Now where to genius?" asked Boren; Dimm pointed down the path to Halsberth, "anywhere but here, but mabye we should pay this Senyo character a visit".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 5 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit