United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2

Go down

Do you enjoy the story so far?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2

Night turns to day, the clouds still lay overhead. It seems like it will start to rain soon, Gyone knew he had to find shelter before the storm moved in. He had walked miles away from the cemetary by this point so Gyone was far into the forest path to the next town, but that was a 10 hour walk away from where he was. Gyone walked, grabbing fruit off of trees for food, waving through the foliage for hours. He was tired, ready to collapse, he couldn't take much more abuse.

Soon afterward Gyone collapsed from exhaustion. He slumbered for two hours until he awoke to a storm overhead. He continued towards the town knowing he would freeze to death in the storm at night. Gyone knew he was nearing the town so he sat down to relax from walking through the forest for so many hours. The sunset was nearing, he could see the sun through a hole in the clouds where they had split apart.

After taking a rest, he was ready to venture forward. Suddenly (crack), the sound of a snapping branch could be heard nearby. Gyone pulled out his scythe, ready to fight. A second crack of a branch could be heard, then another, then another, closer and closer the sound came. Gyone could see the ruffling of bushes in front of him, he readied his scythe.

Though to Gyone's surprise it was not a beast, it wasn't even a wild animal, but a puppy with tan fur and a brown patch of fur around his right eye. He lowered his scythe and pet the dog softly on the head. "How did you get all the way out here?" asked Gyone. Gyone stopped petting the puppy and continued on, but the puppy followed him. Gyone picked the puppy up and said "look, you can't come with me, I'm sure someones looking for you around here... somewhere".

As much as Gyone tried to evade him the puppy wouldn't stop following him around, he seemed to like Gyone. Gyone finally snapped and said "ok pup, you can come along, but only until we can find you a home, deal?". The puppy licked him, "also none of that" said Gyone with an annoyed face. Seconds after; large, crashing noises could be heard in the distance companied by a dark and hideous roar. "Whatever it is, it isn't the slightest bit human" said Gyone to himself pulling out his scythe.

Silence was all they heard for a momment, but it was soon broken. Suddenly, three shadowy beast that were exactly like the one Gyone had vanquished in the cemetary jumped out from the forest and onto the path. Gyone took the puppy and hid him away in the bushes; "stay there, you dont want to get involved with these things" said Gyone. The beasts all jumped for Gyone's throut but he pushed all three of them to the ground. They surrounded Gyone in a circle, one attacked but was slashed by the scythe, the next tried to attack from behind but alas was unsuccessful and was stabbed in the amulat on his chest which killed it, but Gyone was unable to deflect the thirds who slashed his left arm where one of the strange markings lay.

But Gyone noticed something strange. The marking had somehow absorbed the dark substance the beast had left when he had attacked, but he ignored this strange phenominon and continued to fight. Suddenly, the beast Gyone had reflected but had not killed got on his feet. Gyone was slashed on the chest, again the substance was sucked in by the marking, but this time was different, the eyes on Gyone's amulat started to glow dark purple, and so did the markings on his arm and head.

Gyone collapsed to the ground in tremendous pain. The amulat, still glowing in the eyes, started to consume his body, Gyone's body was covered in a mysterious black substance, his eyes glowed like the amulat itself,
and he was lifted off the ground. Gyone, now completely consumed by the dark substance, was surrounded by an aurora of dark purple flame. He let out a terrible cry which broke sound barriers and created a shockwave that knocked the beasts to the ground. Even Gyone's scythe had changed; it was much larger, the blade was now a purple-like color that matched the eyes of the amulat, and the black substance was dripping off of its handle.

Though the beasts were frightened by this transformation, they still fought. But it was all in vain; it only took one swing of the giant blade to destroy the two remaining beasts. After the beasts were killed unfortunately, Gyone started to transform back to normal, his body could not take the abuse, Gyone passed out. The puppy left his hiding spot and went to Gyone, trying to wake him up. It was to no good however, so the puppy ran up the path to town for help. Gyone lay flat on the ground unconscious.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 2 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit