United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6

"three days have passed"

"Why are the Anubians so anxious to get us that they would use all of their resources?" asked Eve. Gyone responds "I'm really not sure Eve, they have been known to be bloodthirsty creatures but even the Anubians would be smart enough to use restraint in their resources especially now. "Whatever the reason" said Gyone, "it must have really pissed them off so we shouldn't stick around to find out". Eve agreed and they continued walking.

Further down the path, Gyone asked "we already have a puppy right?", Eve stared with a angry look and said "yes, why?". Gyone asked aggrivated "then why do we need a cat?!". Eve slapped him in the face and yelled "hey, don't be mean to my Tabby, she's not bothering you!". "Think about it, we are very low in money even for ourselves so with the cat here we'd..", Eve looked with almost a demonic look, fire was in her eyes; Gyone said almost terrified "but cats are nice too".

Eve, in almost an instant went back to her angelic self. "Okay then" said Eve in a cheerful voice, "cmon lets keep moving okay?". Gyone was stunned, "uh.. uh.. okay" he said stuttering. Gyone and Eve kept walking for some time until they spotted a desert Anubian camp down the hill where they had set up an ambush.

Gyone pulled Eve down, "shh, stay low, it doesn't seem like they know we're here yet". The voice of an Anubian could be heard, "your close, but they will soon" holding a gun to Gyone's head. Gyone responds to the threat "they might when they see your dead body", The Anubian laughed "I don't think your in a position to bargin Mr Irensho, I swear your arrogence will be your downfall someday". "Mabye one day, but not today"; Gyone grabbed the gun out of his hand and held it to his neck, "the only thing that will be ending today is your life, now just let us pass by and I might consider not painting the floor with your blood.

"You will have no such luck I'm afraid", behind Gyone was Gore, holding Eve unconscious on his shoulders. Three more Anubians surrounded Gyone, cannons aimed directly at him from the camp. "Fine" said Gyone putting the gun down, "I'll come with you", Gore brushed up against Gyone and knocked him out with one swift jab of his shoulder. One of the Anubian troops asked "bu.. but Gore, he was gonna come wit us, did ya really have ta knock him out?", Gore looked at Gyone, "look at who we're dealing with you moron, this man could kill us all in one fell swoop, I think the reason why he wasn't already dead was the fact that nobody took away his chances".

Gore looked at the troops "alright enough chit chat, grab Gyone and put him in the brink". "Here catch" said Gore tossing Eve's body to one of the Anubians, "take her to the brink as well, I have business to attend to". "What kind of business general?" asked one of the troops. Gore said "the only thing you need to be concerned with now is making sure our "guests" are kept company, is that understood seargent?".

The Anubian seargent saluted and said "sir yes sir, we will not disappoint you". Gore started to walk away and said in a deep, rough voice "I'm sure you won't". Gore walked into his quarters and sat down with his hands over his face; "why?" said Gore. "Is this what the Anubian race has become, a pack of bloodthirsty animals?".

"We were known as one of the great powers of this world in the council, now... we are subject to robbing and killing innocent civillians just to survive" said Gore. "We have become nothing more but savages and mercenaries for hire, becoming what we set out to destroy". Gore looked in the mirror, suddenly feeling rage and shattering it to pieces with a punch, Senyo showed up on the screen in the room, he looked at Gore, "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?". Gore pulled his fist back and said "it is nothing that should concern you, what in the Spirit's names do you want?".

"What, is it so bad to call and say hello?" said Senyo sarcasticly. Gore said aggresivly "cut the crap, what do you need?!"; "my now aren't we impatient, I just wanted to see if you have my prize and your pay ready for transport" said Senyo. Gore sighed and said "ya we got him, knocked out in the brink with his friend".
"excellent" said Senyo, "we have two for the price of one now, you did not disappoint Gore".

"Is that all?" said Gore aggresivly, "hold on, do you still have my pet, I shall be taking him as well seeing what a burden he has become" asked Senyo. Gore responds "we still have it restrained but unfortunatly not much longer"; "excellent, keep it up I will be there shortly" said Senyo turning the transmission off. Lauran, holding a drink, tells Senyo "you know that thing's going to kill them all right, it is only a matter of time". Senyo chuckled, "thats the plan", "Gore has no idea he is leading his own men blindly into my hands".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 6 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit