United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1

"You're out of your mind", said Gyone. The mysterious man started to explain; "you see, when your human body expires or as you call it "dies", all thought, sight, hearing, and senses cease to exist, your dead body couldn't possibly had known if your dead or not. There's no brain to process thought anymore, time from your perspective merely froze. Gyone, putting the man down, asked him, "so, tell me this, if what your saying is true, then how am I here talking to you in the first place?". The man, pointing downward, says with a grin "just look down".

Gyone sees the amulet stuck to his chest and tries to pull it off. "What the hell is this thing?!" said Gyone. The man looks away and says "I don't think you'll want that to come off". Gyone, now aggrivated, asks " and just why the hell not?!". The man looks back at Gyone and tells him, "no no, please keep pulling....especially if you want to be buried a second time".

Gyone was confused, so he asked the man "what are you saying?". The man laughed "isn't it obvious Gyone, what you love, what you hate, what you desire, and everything else that is and ever will be you is inside that amulat on your chest". "Without it, you would be dead like all of the other people in this godforsaken cemetary". All was silent for a moment, then Gyone asked calmly, "so why me?". The man said, "because dead or not your the only one who can help us with our problem".

Gyone, now somewhat calm, asks, "and what would that be?". Not a moment sooner, a large, shadowy beast rose from the ground, with glowing red eyes, sharp horns, and shakles on it's feet. "Thats our problem" said the man. Gyone looks around and spots his scythe in his coffin, he makes a run for it. Suddenly, Gyone can hear the man shout "no you fool!", by the time he did, the beast had already struck Gyone on the arm.

The beast steps back to ready himself to strike again, when he jumps for Gyone, Gyone grabs his scythe, jumps on the beast's back, and stabs the chest where an amulet similar to Gyones lay. The beast falls to the ground and fades away from existance. "Mind explaining what that was?" asked Gyone. The man simply said "we don't know".

Gyone, demanding an answer, asked aggresivly "bullshit, what is that thing I just killed?!". The man, still calmly says "I told you already we don't have the slightest clue of what those things are, all we know is that we need you to help us get rid of the whole lot of them". Gyone, putting the scythe in the holder on his back says,(sigh) "I'm no hero, if anything I'm a villan, I'm not helping you with your problem, ...I have somewhere to be". Gyone then walked away to the cemetary gates,
"we're not forcing you to cooperate, just a simple no would be fine." As Gyone leaves the cemetary, the man speaks into a radio he had been hiding in his cloak "he's not going to cooperate unfortunatly" the man says. "release the experiment".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 1 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit