United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3

"Have you forgotten me Gyone?" said an unknown voice. "Where have you gone, aren't you ever coming home?". "Who are you, am I dreaming?" said Gyone. "Is that what I am to you, an illusion without feeling?" said the unknown voice aggresivly. "No I..." "then why haven't you come home, I miss you Gyone, I lay in bed everynight alone wondering where you are worried sick.

Gyone recognized the voice " Mia?". Seconds later, Gyone awoke. He awoke in a little shop in a small town named Komeato, the town he had been walking so long to get to. "Your back from the dead I see" said the shopkeeper. Gyone, chuckling, says "you don't know the half of it old man, so where am I?".

The shopkeeper responds, "your in little old Komeato; nothing too special, just your regular old town in general". Gyone asks "wait...how did I end up here, the last thing I remember was... this tremedous pain, then... everything went black", the old man responds, "don't look at me, if it wasn't for that dog of yours, you'd be freezing your ass off in that storm couple days ago". "How many days?" asks Gyone, the old man responds "bout two or so, I'm not sure, minds not what it used to be". Gyone thanks the old man, "thank you for your help old man, but.." Gyone is interrupted, "names Hanashi, Hanashi Soronta", "ok, thanks for your help Hanashi, but I'd better be off" said Gyone, the old man laughs and says "just come back if you need anything mister...?", "Gyone Irensho, and I'll keep that in mind thanks" said Gyone leaving the store with the dog following him out.

Somehow, this place seemed very familiar to Gyone. It was the only town for miles, the closest town from here was Halsberth and even that was days away. Komeato was in the middle of nowhere, hard to believe after walking through what seemed like a never ending forest a while back. Gyone walked to the marketplace, a carridge had caught his eye with the name "Muroshi" on the back, but Gyone didn't think too much of it so he moved on with the dog close behind. He walked into a restaurant and sat down.

A waitress went to Gyone and asked if he wanted something to drink; "just a glass of water will be fine thanks" said Gyone to the waitress. Suddenly, a group of thugs entered the building, one screamed out "Gyone!".
Gyone didn't respond and continued to drink the beverage that was given to him, the thug shouted again "why aren't you buried in the ground, Shigiro made sure your pulse was no more!". The thugs were hired goons of Shigiro, the bounty hunter who had killed Gyone. His body was found but the details of his death never went public, but they believe he was stabbed in the heart and died instantly. Still Gyone was unphased to the threat.

The thugs had enough and charged Gyone without a second thought. The one thug screamed "fine, we'll just bury you again", readying his sword. Gyone readies his scythe to strike, (slash) Gyone's attack slashed the thug in two, blood painted the floor in a gory mess. The others were stunned, the two thugs stood back and ran out of the restaraunt. Gyone, putting his scythe in the holder and turning to a waitress, says "check please", all the people in the building were silent with fear, Gyone leaves the restaurant, passing over the dead body of the thug.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 3 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit