United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7

"How could you do this to me Gyone, how could you lie to me like this?" said Mia. Gyone begged, "please Mia, I never meant to hurt you, we needed money I only wanted to make you happy". Mia looked away in disgust, "but I thought that it was your job to hurt people Gyone, why should you care?", Gyone pulled her back, "its not like I get some sick pleasure out of this, I was only thinking of us and our well being". Mia pushed him away, "the point is you lied, and thanks to your job my family is no longer whole or was that nothing but work to you?". Gyone was confused, "wait, family", Gyone looked back to find Mia gone, Gyone fell to the ground, reaching for the now faint image of Mia walking away, "Mia please come back, Mia!". Soon after, Gyone heard the faint voice of Eve shouting "wake up, get up Gyone".

Gyone awoke in a cell within the Anubian camp, Eve was right beside Gyone holding his head up. Eve laughed and said "back from the dead huh", Gyone chuckled and said "was I suppose to laugh?". Eve, now serious, said "maybe not, but it might be your last if we don't get out of here". Gyone got on his feet and walked to the small hole in the wall with bars on it, he looked through the hole only to find a dark and hideous creature on the other side. Gyone said to Eve, "I don't think that thing out there is going to listen to reason"; Eve walked to the hole, "what are you talking abou...ah, what the hell is that?!".

Gyone tried to calm Eve down, "calm down, I've seen these things before and I know how to handle them, but I've never seen one this big". Eve, now calm, asked "so what does this mean Gyone?", Gyone looked at the beast and said "he is bigger I'll give him that, but his basic structure hasn't changed much from the ones I've faced before". Gyone reached for his scythe but to his surprise, it was gone, "goddamn it, my scythe is gone!", Gyone took another look outside of the hole and found that Gore was holding Gyone's scythe in his left hand. Eve said to Gyone "then what are we going to do, whats going to happen?"; Gyone looked at Eve, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the voice of an Anubian guard. "what the hell, how did you get here?" said the guard down the hall, the guard was tripped by Tabby, "and a cat too, what the hell is going on?!".

Tabby stepped back and jumped on the guard and started clawing him, Tabby knocked the guard over and he was knocked out instantly. The puppy took the key from the guard and brought them to Gyone and Eve's cell. Eve was overwhelmed with joy, "there you are Tabby, I'm so glad your ok!", Gyone pet the puppy and said "well I guess your good for something after all pup". Eve asked Gyone "when are you going to name him Gyone, he needs a name"; Gyone held the puppy and said "I don't want to give him a name until I'm sure I'm going to keep him, doing so would make it much harder if I have to give him up". Eve agreed and Gyone unlocked their cell, "now lets get out of here, this place is starting to make Komeato look like paradise" said Gyone.

Senyo was at the camp with what seemed like hundreds of black skeletons with swords, they too had the same amulet and markings of Gyone but these skeletons were oozing the black substance that had engulfed Gyone from their eye sockets. "I hope you'll take good care of my soldiers Gore, they're not cheap to make my friend" said Senyo. Gore said to Senyo "don't worry they're already dead which means food and water won't be a problem, and one more thing I'm not your friend got it?". "Fine, fine no need to get violent with me" said Senyo ajusting his glasses, "now where is my prize, it would be a shame for him to miss this little gathering, bring him here". Suddenly, one of the Anubian guards ran to Gore and Senyo, "Gore sir, we have a problem"; "easy solider, what is it?" said Gore.

"Sir, the prisoners have escaped their holding cell, they're nowhere to be found". Gore punched the solider out of anger, "son of a bitch, secure the perimeter, don't let them get away from here, is that understood?!". All soldiers roared, "sir, yes sir!". Senyo chuckled and said "it looks like this army won't have to go to waste after all now will it"; "are your troops ready general?" said Senyo; the general of the shadow troops, Mystic, said to Senyo, "they shall not pass my lord, I guarantee it".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 7 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit