United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10

Gyone had jumped into the mass chaos between the Anubians and the Shadow Soldiers, each too distracted to even notice him. Coicidently he had landed on one of the shadows which had killed it; Gyone saw this as an opprotunity to arm himself with a weapon. He picked up the blade the shadow had dropped and examined it, "hmm, I guess this will have to do" said Gyone. Unfortunately the commotion had caught the attention of the shadows who rushed Gyone without hesitation; he readied his sword for the onslaught. (Slash) one shadow down, another slash, and another; Gyone fought on, deflecting each one of their attacks but this surely would not last for long.

Gyone grew weaker and weaker as the hoarde overwhelmed him; Gyone pushed back trying to recover. Gyone stood, worn and tired, holding his blade in position to defend. Soon however he could not hold the blade anymore, his arms gave away and Gyone kneeled vulnerable. One shadow finally took advantage of this opprotunity and jumped for Gyone; all seemed hopeless for him. Suddenly a gun shot ringed through the air and struck the jumping shadow in the head killing it; "you will not be buried again just yet my friend" said a voice among the chaos.

Gyone looked behind to find Gore heading towards him, fighting the shadows with his blade. Suddenly Gyone could see one of the shadows jumping for gore from behind; Gyone shouted "behind you!". Without hesitation or even looking back for that matter, Gore grabbed Gyone's scythe and stabbed the shadow through. Gyone stared in absolute awe at what he had just witnessed. Gore walked to Gyone, scythe in hand; he handed the scythe to Gyone, "such a fine blade you possess here, you should be proud" said Gore. Gyone responds "it's a family treasure, passed down from generation to generation; "yes I know of your ancestry Irensho, It's a fine...", they were interrupted by a lunging shadow who Gyone had slashed in an instant.

"Look we have more things to worry about right now so we'll save weapon talk until later" said Gyone. Gore responds "that we do, but we shall see whose weapon strikes the deadliest blow"; both stand back to back surrounded on all fronts. Shadows charged the two, Gyone and Gore slashed at them and deflected all of their blows effectively; their teamwork was unmatched! Only few of the shadows remained but the battle has only begun; "that is quite enough out of you two" said a voice. The voice was of Mystic's, the commander of the Shadow Soldiers. A strange skeleton figure with a dark grey trenchcoat, very similar to the shadows in terms of body features; but he possessed something they did not, and that was a very large aura of dark purple flame surrounding his skull and at his feet.

Mystic made his way to Gore and Gyone, almost as if he were hovering above the ground. Both Gyone and Gore turned to Mystic; Gore spoke out "and just who the hell are you?!"; "my name does not concern you, but if you must know I have been given the name Mystic by my lord Senyo" said Mystic. Gyone said to Mystic "who is this Senyo you speak of, and why is he doing this?"; Mystic responds "surely this is what you humans call a joke, Senyo is your lifeline, you owe your ressurection to the likes of Senyo,... and yet you rebel to his wishes. "his wishes?!, I am not his puppet you son of a bitch!" shouted Gyone furiously readying his scythe, "all I want is to go home understand?!" said Gyone charging at Mystic.

Gyone's attack was countered effortlessly, Mystic grasped the scythe and said to Gyone "such a selfish and foolish act!, if you will not comply then I guess we have no choice but to end your life". Suddenly Mystic's hands were engulfed in the dark purple flame, he chanted the word "purify", then shot Gyone flying back at an incredible force with the flame. Gyone hit ths side of a cliff and was unconscious on impact. Gore cried out "no Gyone!", Mystic attacked Gore with the same flame, leaving gore in tremendous pain kneeling on the ground. Both lay defeated; Gyone then hears a voice...

+"This is not your fate Demigod, your chance of redemption and vengence... will come".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 10 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit