United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2

Go down

Do you like the Story so far?

Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 Empty Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2

Chapter 2:welcome to the wild wasteland

It had been two days since Micheal departed from home,he had left the borders of the small nation he called home,he had entered the plains wasteland and he headed west towards the rumors of a city untouched by the nuclear fire,a place known as New Vegas,a city of lights with a tower as a beacon.

But the drifter has a long journey ahead of him,many miles he must cover and many challenges he must face and his first challenge,to survive the New Mexican wasteland and making it to Santa Barbuda the biggest trading hub in the four corners area other than four corners it's self.......atleast until Caesars legion showed up.

During Caesars expansion he encountered the Four Corners,a massive trading hub,Caesar saw this as a potential fort for him to operate in the area,his first approach was to send a legionary to see if they would surrender there city,four corners security sent the “diplomat” back with a no so Caesar decided to take four corners by force,he amassed a fighting force to take the city,he charged at the dead of night destroying the walls and slaughter all who apposed them. The women were made slaves,the children taken for training,and all able bodied men as slaves

One week after the ruins were made into Caesars biggest fort in the New Mexican wasteland. Once Santa Barbuda had learned of the horror they set up a powerful city militia and made there own borders of territory,they also aligned with nearby towns to expand there territory nearly making them a nation themselves.

Knowing this the drifter had to find someone in Santa Barbuda who could guide him through the legions territory without being captured and made a slave so now we watch as the drifter makes his way to the first town in the Santa Barbudan territory. East Ranch
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

Fallout:The Drifter Ch.2 Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit