United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue

Go down

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  Empty Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue

Prologue

Seven years had passed since the drifter had first ventured out of his home into the cruel,unforgiving wasteland. And in that time he experienced a key feature of the wasteland,loss,one of the most prominent things in the great wasteland. In the years that have passed the drifter had a child,New Edmond had been rebuilt,and the war between the legion and NOR had reached a stalemate.

During this the drifter had volunteered to join the army to beat the legion. He had risen through the ranks enough to be a lieutenant. And now he leads constant raids on the legion while still trying to locate the legate lanius. And now his chance for vengeance is coming closer than ever before.

Chapter 1:The path that few follow

The drifter walks slowly toward a burning building followed by a company of NOR soldiers,around them are a dozen dead legionaries. The drifter kicks down the door of the building,the door falls with a loud thud and a cloud of dust. Inside are more dead and injured legion soldiers. The drifter steps forward,he bends down and grabs a legionnaire by the collar and lifts him to eye level.

“Wheres the legates camp!?” Barked the drifter.

The injured soldier chocked out.

“I'll never tell...”

The drifter dropped him and walked back to one of his men.

“Take him.”

The soldier nodded and walked over to the legionnaire and grabbed him by the arm,and then drug him out of the building. The drifter and the remaining men followed him out of the building. The soldier tied the legion soldier to a nearby post,he then joined the other soldiers in a line. The drifter stood by them and yelled

“Aim!”
He paused for a moment and said.

“This is your last chance...where is the legates camp!?”

The legionnaire looked up and said

“Long live Caesar!”

Without order the soldiers opened fire on the legionnaire littering him with bullet holes. The men lowered there weapons and reloaded. The drifter ordered to report back to camp. The drifter had changed drastically in seven years driven by his mad desire for vengeance.
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.1 and prologue  Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit