United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2

Go down

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 Empty Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2

Chapter 2:A trail that’s gone cold

A day had passed since the drifter's assault on the legion outpost and the cruel execution of the legionnaire,in the time that had followed the drifter's inner rage had grown drastically since he was again unable to learn the whereabouts of the Legate.. But now the drifter's luck is about to change.

The drifter walked out of his tent and towards the command tent where the others colonel's and General Hacksford. He opened the large tent flap and took his seat at the table in the center of the tent. The General looked up and stood up from his chair and said. “Listen up gentlemen we'll be assaulting a major legion camp tomorrow,so I need you to bring your A game got it?”
Each of the men before him nodded.
“Good also Intel says that there should be info on the location of the legate.” As those words slipped from the General's mouth the drifter's eyes brighten and he spoke out.
“Sir I'd like my Battalion to lead the assault.”
The General nodded and said. “Why of course my boy!, I was planing on sending your men in”
The drifter smiled.

The drifter stood before his men,he puffed his cigar and then looked sternly at them and said. “Boys..were gonna be leading the assault tomorrow..and I just wanted to tell you that some of you won't be coming back from this..but for every one man we lose...were gonna make them lose 10!”
His men cheered at the speech even with the grimness of the beginning. “Well boys rest up because tomorrow we show them that the 15th Assault battalion is a force to be reckoned with!” And with those final inspirational words he left his men to there business.
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

Fallout:The Drifter volume II Ch.2 Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit