United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fallout:The Drifter I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallout:The Drifter I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fallout:The Drifter

Go down

Fallout:The Drifter Empty Fallout:The Drifter

Prologue

In the year 2077 humanity could no long fight it's primal urge to kill and brought apon it's own destruction raining nuclear fire down apon themselves destroying anything and everything nearly wiping out humanity it's self. But some survived the apocalypse by escaping into underground bunkers known as vaults.
When they emerged there were left to face what there own destruction had created,and there own survival.
As time progressed the survivors banded together to form villages,towns,and societies. But as in the old world many different flags had risen and there ideals challenged each other leading to that primal urge that every human holds inside....war,the one thing humanity can never let go of. And as a response to the many other flags the societies waged war because war...war never changes.

Now this leads us to the hero of our story,a young boy from the small nation of NRO or the New Republic of Oklahoma,a boy unsatisfied by the quaint little nation unburden by war. His whole life he dreamed of leaving his childhood home on his nineteenth birthday and today was that day.

Chapter 1: Down the path he walks

Micheal's father handed him a backpack he spoke with a sad pride “Heres a backpack with ammo,stimpacks,and food”

Micheal hugged his father. “Thanks dad..”

They looked each other and Micheal walked out of his childhood home,he adjusted his low brim hat and fixed his duster,on his hip is a 44.magnum,on a sling is a salvaged M14 from the air force base. As he left he walked to a young women with brown hair and hugged her,he gave a quick kiss to her and said “Goodbye Rachel,I’ll return soon” She responded “Bye Micheal,don't get yourself killed please”

“I wont love,i promise”. And with that he walked out of his hometown and out into wasteland.
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

Fallout:The Drifter Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fallout:The Drifter :: Comments

Akwardturtle78

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 pm  Akwardturtle78

Any constructive criticism is supported any ass hole remarks must be kept to yourself

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum