United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners I_vote_lcap0%U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners I_vote_lcap100%U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners

Go down

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Empty U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners

Post  SacredEulogistX Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Attention to all American U.X.A, soon I will be holding our very first tournament for Halo: Reach, registration so far has come up to 6 so all we need now is two more entries to make this event official. The prize for the 1st place winner will be 1600 microsoft points to use at their leisure on whatever they want. Our 2nd place winner will receive a U.X.A t-shirt in the mail (although they are still available for purchase at our store if you'd like one). a date will be specified soon when everything is in order and will be made to support the competitor's schedule. For anyone interested in the American Tournament, please message SacredEulogistX to ensure your place in the tournament. Until then I wish you all good luck and happy gaming.U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Untitled-3-12
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Empty Tournament Update

Post  SacredEulogistX Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:25 pm

UPDATE: I've decided to open the grounds officially for Canadian players (if you recall, my last update said this but was immediately shot down due to the points problem). well now they can but for a different sort of prize, the winner if Canadian will instead receive a Gamestop gift card for the same amount as the points (20$). although if American I am willing to give you the choice of the card or the 1600 points, the second prize still stays at the incredibly sexy U.X.A t-shirt. REMEMBER we need one more entry into the tournament ONE MORE and a date can be specified.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Uxacpr

Back to top Go down

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Empty Re: U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Date? How to sign up? Is it ok if i can ONLY play on Anniversary maps?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners Empty Re: U.X.A's first American- Only tournament is in the works, prizes will be given out to the winners

Post  SacredEulogistX Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Actually, all of the maps were custom made in Forge World and all DLC maps were avoided due to stripped availibility of the tournament
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum