United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! I_vote_lcap0%Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! I_vote_lcap100%Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march!

Go down

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! Empty Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 am

Halo creator Bungie is set to show off the “brave new world” of its new franchise at the Game Developers Conference in March. According to a panel description on GDC’s official site, Bungie writer and design director Joe Staten will present along with art director Christopher Barrett at a panel looking at the studio’s process. According to the description, the panel will provide “a glimpse of the brave new world that has been built, a place where the next ten years of great Bungie adventures will unfold.”
The panel will also discuss the fact that “after ten years of Halo, Bungie found themselves faced with a tremendous challenge: to build a whole new world, filled with even more amazing mysteries, places, creatures, and opportunities for player investment” and will cover the studio’s “world building techniques, from concept to production,” providing “key insights into Bungie's battle-tested design process.”

While no specific date has been assigned for the panel, GDC will take place between March 25-29, so expect Bungie's talk to come somewhere within that time frame.This could mark the first official reveal of Destiny, the new Bungie franchise previously revealed by Activision court documents. Last year, the first concept art and details from Destiny were revealed in a series of leaked advertising documents.
Whether or not we’ll get our first details on Destiny’s plot and gameplay remains to be seen, but even if we don’t see those reveals at GDC we’re expecting to find out much more at E3 2013.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! Empty Re: Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march!

Post  MrRaverX Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Last edited by MrRaverX on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march! Empty Re: Bungie to reveal Destiny's New world in march!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Cant wait to see more of this game. i love all of Bungies games and hopefully this one too Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down