United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro

Go down

Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro Empty Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro

Gyone: Another Day on the Job

450 feet away, only one shot remains in the clip of Gyone's sniper, his palms are wet from all the sweat. Gyone was tense, missing this shot would mean certain death, his target is the last living king of the Koro monarchy of Creygor. His name was Genshi Koro, when his wife and queen of Creygor died of a brain tumor, Genshi realized after he died the monarchy would cease to exist.
That day was today, Gyone knew that once the shot went through Genshi's head, the monarchy would fall, freeing the people of Creygor from Koro's tyrannical ways.

Gyone held his breath, aligning the shot in between Genshi's eyes; Gyone's heartbeat overshadowed every other sound. Gyone pulled the trigger, the shot connected; Genshi died instantly, chaos reigned throughout the assembly.
The king's guards looked to where the bullet had come from, Gyone headed downstairs to the entrance of the building he had used to get the shot at Genshi; Gyone made his way down only to find Genshi's guards waiting for him. They aimed for Gyone; the captain shouted "you have five seconds before we fill your flesh full of holes".

"Five!", Gyone put his hands into the air, "four, three", he reached for a detonater in his left pocket, "two, one"; Gyone whispered, "boom". Gyone activated the detonater; the pillars in the main hall of the building rigged with C4 detonated and collapsed, Gyone slipped away among all the chaos of the blast. Most of the guards were killed by the debris; the captain regained consciousness and looked eagerly around for Gyone, "I want all of you to secure the perimeter, find that son of a bitch so I can personally bust his skull open!". By this time, Gyone was far from the building; many guards roamed the streets searching relentlessly; Gyone was hiding in an allyway hiding behind a dumpster; Gyone put his hand on his forehead and shook his head, "ugh, Mia's gonna kill me".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows: Birth Intro Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit