United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Intro I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Intro I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Intro I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Intro I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Intro

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Intro Empty Slave to the Shadows Intro

A dark night, clouds had flooded the earth with rain not too long ago. It was quiet, not a soul in sight.. or at least, not a living one. Almost out of thin air, a mysterious figure could be seen on the top of a hill. It seemed like he was headed toward the cemetary down the hill, there couldn't be another reason he would walk so far from town. When he got to the gate of the cemetary, he made sure that no one else were there

When he knew it was clear, he pulled out an amulat that was in the shape of a skull and examined it closely. But the question remained, what was he was going to do with the amulat? He put it back into his cloak and proceeded into the cemetary. He walked to the graves, looking for a specific one. He stopped at the grave of Gyone Irensho, an assassin who had lost his life from reasons unknown.

The figure started to dig to retrieve the body. After he was done digging, he pulled the coffin out and put Gyone's body on the ground. The figure again pulled the amulat out but did not put it back. He instead put the amulat on Gyones carcass. As soon as the amulat made contact with the body, spikes shot out of the amulat and stuck to Gyone's chest, the eyes on the amulat were glowing dark purple, strange markings appeared on Gyone's head and left arm, and his body was lifted off the ground.

The strange ritual ended as soon as it had begun, Gyone now lay cold and limp on the ground. The figure checked the body as if expecting movement. He was shocked to find Gyone starting to awaken . Gyone stood himself up, still dazed. He was acting as if he were sleeping this whole time.

The figure was thrilled to see that the ritual had worked, but he was not greeted with kindness. In the blink of an eye, Gyone grabbed the figure by his cloak and held him up. He asked him stiringly, "who are you, where the hell am I?". The figure said nothing, Gyone asked again, now with more anger in his voice "where the hell am I"?! The figure responds with a grin "welcome back to the world of the living Gyone".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Intro Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit