United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8

Gyone and Eve have been on the run for about half an hour, dodging through patrols of ruthless Anubian guards; they finally stop for rest, "Where are we going?" asked Eve; Gyone, gasping for breath and holding on to a wall, said "just give me a minute to think". Gyone pondered for a moment until his eyes gazed upon a jeep out front; he turned to Eve and said "maybe we could make our way to that vehicle but we need the keys; Eve asked "couldn't we just hijack it?", Gyone sighed and said "I don't really think hijacking it would work when every last Anubian is after us it would attract too much attention". Before Eve could even breathe, a skeleton with the dark substance oozing out of his eye sockets and a sword jumped down and snatched Eve, soon jumping to colossal heights back onto the roof of the building where Gyone and Eve were hiding behind. "Give her back!" shouted Gyone; "calm down, you'll get to see your little friend soon enough Mr. Irensho" said Senyo. Gyone rushed him and grabbed him by the throat; Senyo chuckled and said " I recall this scenario only as if it were yesterday".

Gyone looked at Senyo's face in shock; "wait...you're" he was interrupted; "yes, your mind clearly wasn't damaged when you died now was it?". Gyone lowered him, "what are you doing here, listen I thank you for giving me life, I'm still not interested nothings changed"; "I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter" said Senyo. Gyone said aggresively "I hate to tell you this but its going to take a lot more to get me to agree to your dirty work"; Senyo said with a grin "then I'm glad I came prepared". Senyo pulled out a device that let off a terribly sharp sound that made Gyone drop to the ground, holding his head in pain; suddenly, the large, shadowy beast they had spotted before crashed through the building and let out a gut-wrenching roar.

The beast swiped at Gyone but he was quick enough to jump out of the way. Gyone ran and grabbed on to a ladder on the side of a building, even so he knew the structure was weak, it couldn't hold him for long. He continued to climb, dodging the beast's attack by mere inches. Gyone made it to the top only to realize the situation had just gotten much more hopeless. Out in the open surrounding the building were Anubians and those black skeletons whose numbers were no doubt in the hundreds.

"I see you've met our army Mr. Irensho" said Senyo behind Gyone; "but I'm more then certain you haven't been properly aquainted with those walking corpses" said Senyo sacasticly. "These are my shadow soldiiers, the result of our shall I say "side project" we've been tinkering with for a while" said Senyo pulling out a cigarette; Senyo lit the cigarette and said sarcasticly "oh my humblest apologies Gyone, cigarette?". Gyone was furious, "Will you cut the crap already and die?!"; he kicked up a medium sized pipe and rushed Senyo but his attack was evaded at an inhuman speed. Gyone was shocked, "huh..but..how?"; Senyo appeared out of thin air and kicked Gyone, Gyone got up and rushed him yet again but suddenly froze in place. Gyone struggled but to no prevail, "ugh what the hell is going on, why can't I move?!; Senyo chuckled and said "you should really learn to not underestimate your opponent" he threw Gyone to the ground, "the results as you see, heh, aren't too pretty".

Senyo walked away and vanished; Gyone regained control of his body and stood up, he thought to himself, "how did he get such versatility and power, its as if he's not even human". His concentration was broken by the screams of the Anubians and the shadow soldiers plus the roar of the abnormally large shadow beast. Gyone was at a loss of thought, any thought beyond surrender felt meaningless and hopeless. In the countless soldiers below, a transmission of Senyo could be over heard from one of the shadow soldiers which only said one word, "Purify". Suddenly a shadow solider stabbed an Anubian who had his back turned to him and with that, a mass chaos broke out between the two factions.

Blood, gore, and bones painted the ground as the battle raged on. Gyone saw this as an opportunity to nab Eve and his scythe and get out of the camp; he looked down to see the shadow beast still waiting for him down below; Gyone knew that his only option now was to go through the horde below; without hesitation, jumped down into the fray. As luck would have it, he landed on a shadow solider and killed him which also gave Gyone an opportunity for a weapon; he picked up the sword and said "its not too much, but it should do for now". The sound of gunfire rang through the air as the Anubians unloaded everything they had to stop the dark beings but their numbers were growing thinner by the minute; Gore looked down on the battlefield from the top of the camp in a watchtower in disgust; "look at this!" shouted Gore, "I trusted that mother fucking prick to save us, now it seems that the only thing he has accomplished is our complete extinction!". Gore sighed and put his hands over his face, "I knew I never should have trusted Senyo but what other choice did I have?"; Eve was in the tower with him; she said to Gore "maybe there was a better way beyond wasting your resources on us"; Gore sighed, "perhaps your right girl but it doesn't make much of a difference; go if you must, we have no further use for you two". " Be careful out there Gore" said Eve; Gore turned to Eve, "ill keep your warning in mind, and girl?"; "yes" said Eve; "do not call me by that name, its not which I was born with but rather given" said Gore; "well ok" said Eve; "would you mind telling me what your true name is?"; Gore picked up his assault rifle and sword, then put the sword in the holder on his back and held onto the rifle, "just know I haven't forgotten it, but to know it would surly crush your heart and the hearts of millions, remember me as Gore and no one else"; not a moment sooner he jumped down into the fray leaving Eve with the mystery of Gores birth given name.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 8 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit