United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 I_vote_lcap0%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 I_vote_lcap100%Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9

Go down

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 Empty Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9

Late afternoon, as the sun sets in the west Dimm and Boren continue to walk. Tired and hungry, the two stop for a rest; "(pant) (pant) how much further man?, im starving" said Boren sitting and holding his stomach"; Dimm chuckled and said "jesus would you quit your whining?, we'll get there eventually". "(Sigh) eventually?!, for all we know they could be looking for us shithead!. aren't you just a little bit worried?"; suddenly explosins and screams of impending dimise could be heard from the camp, Dimm looked over a bit uneasily, "I'm sure were the least of thier worries" he said pointing to the smoke and flames of the camp. Boren sprang up in an instant, "oh my god" said Boren holding his head; "how could something like this happen" said Boren in shock; Dimm let out a scream and screamed "isn't it obvious? its that dirty con man Senyo, I knew he would do this!!".

Boren walked over to Dimm and tried to pat his shoulder but was pushed away, "cmon Dimm, lets keep moving, Creygors not gonna be easy to get to on foot so we better get go..." he was interuppted when Dimm grabbed onto him, "I know that Boren just give me a second!" he said agressively. "Why reason do you have to be upset Dimm I thought you hated the army, why should it bother you so much?" asked Boren; "its not just the army, it's whats left of our people; we are what's left after the slaughter of all our women, just imagine the casualties back there Boren!" yelled Dimm as he shook him then shoving him away. Boren was at a loss of words, he spoke up and said, ".. then I guess coming with you was the greatest idea I've ever had" as he started to lay himself down on the warm desert sand; "we're just lucky to be alive Dimm, let's show this con man what happens when you fuck with the Anubians" said Boren as a tear filled his eye. Dimm agreed and pulled Boren up, the sun was about to set, nightfall would arrive soon. "getting dark huh?" said Boren as they began to walk; "yeah we have to keep moving to somewhere with shelter for now, but one thing's for sure" said Dimm, Boren looked at him and said "and what would that be man?"; Dimm held his stomach, "I'm freaking starving".

Both began to laugh as they walked down the desert road, the wasteland was barren except for small amounts of foliage in the form of cactus and weeds. suddenly (crack), "did you hear something?" asked Boren; "nah nothing around here except..." he was interrupted by the sight of a wild cheetah; "cheetah?" said Dimm. Boren looked at the cheetah confused, "uhhh what the hell is that doing all the way out here?" asked Boren; Dimm said with a grin, "I haven't the slightest fucking clue, but I think we just found dinner". Dimm picked up a rock and stepped quietly close to the cheetah, making sure it didn't notice his presence. He brought the rock up to swing to kill it, but just as he was about to swing, the cheetah swiped at him which knocked the rock out of his hand.

The cheetah and Dimm were at a standstill, waiting for the other to make the first move, they stood silent as each tried to predict the other's attack pattern. All was quiet, Boren watched from the sidelines, suddenly the cheetah sprang into the air... not the best idea I'm afraid. As soon as the cheetah was airborne, (wham!) a jeep flies at top speed and kills the cheetah on impact, Dimm stood dead silent. "well then... can't argue with that logic" said Dimm after finally coming to terms with what he had witnessed; "I guess you win man" said Boren laughing hysterically; "hmm, I wonder if those were some survivors Boren, we should try to follow them before they get too far" said Dimm picking up the carcass of the cheetah; "well what can I say man, you've gotten us this far.... let's get a move on then" said Boren running, "race ya" said Boren as he ran. Dimm started to run, carcass on back, and thought to himself, "(sigh) just like old times".
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Slave to the Shadows Chapter 9 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit