United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  I_vote_lcap0%Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  I_vote_lcap100%Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue

Go down

Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  Empty Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue

Epilogue

And with the burying of his father,the drifter had faced his first trial of the wasteland.

The drifter: “Soon after battle the NRO began rebuilding the town. Soon after the town was finished the drifter and Rachel found love and settled.”

NRO soldier: “With the attack of New Edmond the NRO declared war on Caesars legion causing massive stress on them making them fight on two fronts.”

Mayor Daniels: “Soon after getting word of the attack on New Edmond the mayor issued the creation of outposts on the outskirts of there territory making Santa Barbuda safer then ever.”

Leader of East Ranch: “With the help of the drifter,East Ranch prospered now that there livestock wasn't being killed.”

And with that the drifters life was changed for ever. Not only his but the lives of many others too. But even though things changed people lived and died just as they had in the old world because war..war never changes.
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

Fallout:The Drifter Epilogue  Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit