United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! I_vote_lcap100%Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access!

3 posters

Go down

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Empty Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 am

Hey guys! Looking for a minecraft server to play on? Want one that gives special things to UXA members? Stop searching. I'm here to hive you the chance to find that server. Send me message on Xbox Live to join.

Offers:

Fleet:
Stack of 64 Diamonds, Automatic Government position, Access to UXA city, Access to ALL mines, Access to Slime farm, 100 Gold ($). Join fleet for these amazing offers. These are not even all!!!

De4th Roamers:
Stack of 16 Diamonds, Automatic Citizen, Access to UXA city, Acces to ALL Mines, 64 Gold ($). Join De4th Roamers for these Offers!

Rest of UXA:
Free Diamond Pickaxe, 5 Diamonds, Automatic Citizen, Access to most of UXA City, Access to MOST mines, 50 Gold ($).

Non-UXA:
No Free Items, No Diamonds, Immigrant Rank, Access to Some Mines, No Access to UXA City, 32 Gold ($).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Empty Re: Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access!

Post  capt ian 2737 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:19 am

yeah im game ill join yr server idk when though and keep up the good work Corporal
capt ian 2737
capt ian 2737
Second General
Second General

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Uxacpr
Honor : 167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ian.harper.7

Back to top Go down

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Empty Re: Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Okay get the UXA bonus, and thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPrimeX Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Halo is for Big Boys. Ill be honest with you, I dont like that signature. Halo is not always for big boys. Call of Duty is for big boys as well. Heck Halo, Battlefield, Call of Duty and Gears of War is for big boys not just Halo.

Plus What is this minecraft?? PC or Xbox?? Cuz Xbox you have to be on for us to get in the servers. Its not like PC.
MrPrimeX
MrPrimeX
GameBot

Honor : 137

https://www.facebook.com/jbeigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 am

Halo is for even bigger little boys! Smile

Minecraft is on Xbox. This is an Xbox clan after all. Yes i an aware thr i have to be on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  capt ian 2737 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 am

its not a clan its a community
capt ian 2737
capt ian 2737
Second General
Second General

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Uxacpr
Honor : 167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ian.harper.7

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am

A community of clans and a community of awesome people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Empty Nice.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 am

Nice, Shod! Is it the world where I have a "secret" house basement build, waiting for the house to be built on top? I am thinking the world with "Emeraldshine City" and shit. You know. As for Halo, Jester, I will agree with Shod. Call of Duty is NOT a respected game. You NEVER see M.L.G. play it, do you? Nope. As for Battlefield and Gears of War, those game titles have small divisions within the M.L.G. dedicated to them, with only about 100 members each. Halo IS, WAS, and WILL BE ALWAYS the dominant game franchise/title on Xbox.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 am

Yes that is the world.

Halo though, it won't be the dominant game forever. If 343 screws up (which they won't), if a much better game comes out (which wont), or if Cid makes a comeback (unlikely), it will lose it's place. Again, all very unlikely so Halo is pretty safe for the time being.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Minecraft RPG Server! Fleet and De4th roamers get special access! Empty !!!NOOO!!!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am

Shod, I officially forbid and order you to stop those thoughts! NOOOW!!! If, one day, Halo is not the dominant Xbox franchise, I will quit gaming FOREVER!!! Understood, corporal? Listen to Generals, would you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 am

COUGH SERGEANT COUGH. You gotta face it though. It will happen just not anytime before 2020. Hopefully, after halo 6/7 there will be more like Halo 4 Odst or halo wars 2 and halo ghosts of onyx. One I really wanna see is A game about the forerunner book saga. Halo: Precursor or something. Idk. But I will forever keep playing Halo 2 and Halo 4 for as long as I have hands to use an xbox.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPrimeX Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm

First off, This is a General speaking. A General/Administrator speaking. So dont bring ranks into this conversations.

Secondly, Halo is NOT the dominate. Call of Duty, Halo AND Gears of War ARE the dominate franchise of Xbox 360.. Call of Duty is respected enough by the MLG to be in Gamebattles. IF CoD was not Respected by MLG, they wouldnt be in Gamebattles.

You bring up the amount of MLG members playing the games. You dont know exactly how much plays what games on MLG. For all we know, CoD could have the most players or Halo will. Noone has the specific amount.

I dont know where you get your assumptions from but I will tell you right this minute, I HATE Halo Fanboys. I respect Halo enough to play it. Not be entirely dedicated to it. I play Gears, CoD, Halo and Battlefield on my Xbox as well as other games. That does not show i am a CoD fanboy otherwise Id be on CoD for hours at days end. So Dont bring up my dedication for CoD franchise. I HATE Halo Fanboys.

Now I will end this with a order: STOP THIS. Grow up. NEVER bring ranks in conversations as they are just a forum rank. This is not the military. This is a gaming community where we play to have fun so lets have some fun
MrPrimeX
MrPrimeX
GameBot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Okay. Sorry. I don't mean to be disrespectful but i'm new so I dont k ow everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  WILL JEW 4 FOOD Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

HEy y'all I know dat C3g chester guy
WILL JEW 4 FOOD
WILL JEW 4 FOOD
Recruit
Recruit

Honor : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPrimeX Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Going off topic after this post will result in a locked topic. So please dont go off topic.

You want a good world Shod, get on more often and invite some players from UXA ONCE. Not twice unlike some players I know lol. But I suggest inviting once. If they message saying to resend or they cant join, accept it.
MrPrimeX
MrPrimeX
GameBot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down