United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL* I_vote_lcap0%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL* I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL* I_vote_lcap100%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL* I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL*

Go down

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL* Empty Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #15 *PRE-MAJESTIC DLC SPECIAL*

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:45 am

Playlist Update

The Majestic Map Pack releases on Monday. That’s not the only treat you’re getting that day, though, because launching alongside it are two new Majestic DLC playlists and a new free-for-all game type, Infinity Rumble. The Majestic Map Pack will be featured in two brand new playlists: Majestic FFA and Majestic Team DLC.
Now, onto the new FFA modes. Infinity Rumble, as you may have guessed, pits you against 7 enemies in the Infinity Slayer experience. However, instant respawn is disabled, so be sure to use each life wisely. Rumble Pro is another brand new mode that offers an FFA experience based on the Doubles Pro settings.
We’ve added “Explosives” as the support mod to Rumble Pro settings to create grenade consistency amongst the various loadouts in this variant. After reviewing feedback and conducting additional testing, it was determined that the Doubles Pro variant should also benefit from this change.
Team Throwdown launched on Monday and we’re happy to see that many of you have checked out the playlist as well as left feedback in the Team Throwdown Feedback thread. In terms of playlist fixes, we’ll be adjusting the flag capture radius in CTF so that it behaves as normal come Monday. As always, your immediate feedback and bug reporting is extremely helpful as we improve playlists over time. Thank you!

Title Update

Please Click Here to view a full list of all updates by MrRaverX:

Majestic Map Pack

Landfall is an asymmetrical map that features both long range and close-quarters combat. Built for anywhere from 4-10 players, this map offers a unique outdoor industrial environment. Suggested game modes on this map include FFA, Team Slayer, King of the Hill and Extraction.

Monolith is an arena-style map that features symmetrical starting bases and asymmetrical side bases. Built for anywhere from 4-10 players, this map offers a combination of long but limited sightlines from base to base, with a large central pyramid structure. Suggested game modes on this map include FFA, Team Slayer, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill, but the map will support many more Halo 4 game modes.

Skyline is a two-base, two-level symmetrical map that features a central structure, which is accessible from multiple locations. Built for anywhere from 4-8 players, this map offers many different attack routes, with a variety of ramps, lifts, and strategic jumps that will allow you to catch your enemy by surprise. Suggested game modes on this map include FFA, Team Slayer, Capture the Flag and King of the Hill, but the map will support many more Halo 4 game modes

Achievements

Callin' in the Big Guns - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, call in 3 ordnance drops during the same game. - 40G
I Thrust at Thee - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform a melee kill right after using Thrust Pack. - 20G
Didn't See It Comin' - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, assassinate an enemy who's in zoom mode. - 10G
Bird of Prey - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform 5 'airsassinations'. - 50G
Bullet Sponge - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get the 'Close Call' medal twice during one match. - 30G
I See You - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Promethean Vision is active. - 10G
Clever Girl - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Active Camo is active. - 10G
Flash of Light - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get a Double Kill or higher with one Pulse Grenade. - 30G
Last Man Grinning - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get 4 kills using the SAW without dying. - 20G
Pigs Can Fly - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 3 enemies while they are using Jet Packs. - 30G
Anonymous

Back to top Go down