United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Black Ops 2 zombies I_vote_lcap0%Black Ops 2 zombies I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Black Ops 2 zombies I_vote_lcap100%Black Ops 2 zombies I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Black Ops 2 zombies

Go down

Black Ops 2 zombies Empty Black Ops 2 zombies

Post  XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 am

So for you people that watched E3, you may know some of this already. Well they have announced that zombies will be there and also that it will be moved to multiplayer. This will not just change zombies but the entire game. The reason they moved it to multiplayer is so they can get creative. They said that the normal zombie survival will be there along with a brand new zombies campaign, but this means the will drop off the old gang of dempsy, nikolia, tokioe, and rictofen. also they are releasing a new type of mode wich I am very excited for. I'm talking about 4 vs.4 with zombies. This means it will be like everyday teamdeathmatch with your team and another but you must hold of zombies. Say there is only 2 ray guns maybe you will be able to bribe the other team or by it off of them. Also this means that the maps will have to be twice as big for double the players. Twice as many zombies also coming out at once. They have already uncovered the first map for us at the moment. It is literally called "THE MAP" for the moment, lol. Since the teams they will need alot of maap packs.

Also Ill help you out if you havent already if you pre-order Black Ops 2 then you will get the futuristic version of nuketown with setting in 2025.

I hope this got you excited for zombies if you already werent! Cant Wait for Black Ops 2!!!

Black Ops 2 zombies 364988687
XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX
XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX
Second General
Second General

Black Ops 2 zombies Uxacpr
Honor : 109

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.burnett.3511

Back to top Go down