United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer I_vote_lcap0%Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer I_vote_lcap100%Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer

Go down

Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer Empty Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer

Post  AwesomeHamad Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 pm

The worldwide reveal trailer for Black Ops II zombies was released on September 26th, and shows zombies will have a lot to offer.

The map being showed is called "Tranzit", and now takes place across an expansive world which encourages players to roam around the map. But you'll probably need help to get around the map, which is where the "Bus" (shown in the trailer) comes in.

You will be able to utilize the bus to travel around on a post-apocalyptic road-trip, but while it can give you shelter and defense, it is also a confined-space area. However, you aren't required to travel through the bus and can trek through it on foot but the danger will be greater. Whatever your method of travel may be, you will still need to defend yourself. Zombies mode will also add some new features. There will be four new playable characters, new types of zombies, new weapons, and a crafting system, which allows you to create new items out of objects you collect in the environment. There will also be several new game modes, which includes the classic "survival" mode and a new mode called "Grief" or "4v4," in which players battle against the opposing team, playing as either the C.I.A. or C.D.C., in a last team battle for survival.

These new features help to promise that Black Ops II will change up Call of Duty.

However, the true judgement will be on November 13th.
AwesomeHamad
AwesomeHamad
First General
First General

Black Ops II Zombies Worldwide Reveal Trailer Uxacpr
Honor : 19

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AwesomeHamad/286136211406106

Back to top Go down