United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet I_vote_lcap0%Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet I_vote_lcap100%Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet

Go down

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet Empty Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet

Post  MrRaverX Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet Xboxtablet061812coverjpg-d6e848

Reports around the Internet are surfacing that show an alleged leaked Microsoft press release about an Xbox-branded tablet.

Supposedly named Xbox Surface, the document details a tablet with 7-inch screen and impressive technical specifications that I'm not going to attempt to decode (you can see the full details below). It apparently also supports "up to 4 wireless game controllers", if it is in fact real.
Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet Microsoftxboxsurface_techspecs3

Image from Shifted2U.com
Microsoft is holding a press conference today in Los Angeles, and
speculation has been circulating for a while that it may unveil a
Windows tablet device. TechCrunch reckons it will unveil an e-reader in partnership with bookstore chain Barnes and Noble, where MCV
has rounded up rumours about a gadget capable of streaming Xbox Live
content. If Xbox Surface is real - and there's no guarantee - then it
might be announced later today, at 3.30PM LA time (11.30PM BST).

This follows the release of a 56-page document
onto the Internet that claimed to be Microsoft's roadmap for the Xbox
business up until 2015, containing information on the next Xbox
console's price and specifications.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet Empty Re: Fresh Microsoft "Leak" Allegedly Details Xbox Tablet

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Personally, I think that this is dumb. Mainly because it's like the Wii-U and if it's a seven inch tablet then thats a pretty small screen compared to my 60 Invh HDTV. If it's like the PSP/PSV/DS/GBA then it's a good idea but a horrible idea for the 720.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down