United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace I_vote_lcap0%Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace I_vote_lcap100%Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace

Go down

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace Empty Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace

Post  MrRaverX Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace Mass_effect_360_rp_31boxart_160w

Mass Effect 3's first downloadable content has leaked to the Xbox Live Marketplace.

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT

Called "From Ashes," the DLC was briefly available for 800 Microsoft Points and carried the following description:

"Unearth lost secrets from the past and recruit the Prothean squad member in Mass Effect 3: From Ashes."
The squad member can be seen in this banner image from xbox.com:

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace Image2_1329863623
- Xbox.com

It's likely this Prothean character previously revealed in the Art of the Mass Effect Universe book:

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace Image1_1329863585
- Technologytell.com

From Ashes is believed to be the same content included in the Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition, which was previously described as "a 'classified' bonus character and mission." From Ashes was previously revealed on a GameStop receipt under the name "From Dust."

We've reached out to EA to get details and will update with any comment
we receive. This marks the second major leak to Xbox Live, following a leak of the beta earlier this year.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leaks to Xbox Live Marketplace Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down