United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed I_vote_lcap0%Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed I_vote_lcap100%Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed

2 posters

Go down

Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed Empty Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed

Post  MrRaverX Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am

Kinect Star Wars and the special limited-edition Star Wars Xbox 360 have been delayed, says Microsoft.

The game was originally slated for a "holiday 2011" release, but it has now been pushed back into 2012, presumably. Speaking to OXM, Microsoft said that the delay will allow the game to realise its "full potential".

The spokesperson said that "additional timing information" will be given at a later date.

Were you looking forward to a Star Wars-themed Xbox in your stocking this Christmas? If so, do you think Microsoft should just release the special edition console anyway? Let us know in the comments below.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed Empty Re: Kinect Star Wars And Themed Console Delayed

Post  reisespieces Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Say what?! Pushed to 2012? Grrrrr. I will have that console.
reisespieces
reisespieces
Captain
Captain

Honor : 33

Back to top Go down