United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 I_vote_lcap0%Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 I_vote_lcap100%Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360

Go down

Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 Empty Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360

Post  MrRaverX Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:36 am

Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360
Bluepoint is getting some extra time to work on the Xbox 360 version
With the launch of Titanfall just over a month away, Electronic Arts has announced the Xbox 360 version will be delayed until March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe. No specific reason for the delay was provided, but it will have no impact on the release of the Xbox One or PC versions.
"In these last few weeks before launch, Respawn is in the final stages of polishing the Xbox One and PC versions of the game. Bluepoint is doing the same with the Xbox 360 version," wrote EA Studios executive vice president Patrick Söderlund. "To give them the time they need to put the finishing touches on the current-gen version of the game, we are moving the Xbox 360 ship date to March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe. The extra two weeks will ensure the full world of Xbox gamers has an awesome experience."
The Xbox One and PC versions of Titanfall are still scheduled for release on March 11 in North America and March 13 in Europe.
Respawn was known to be only working on the Xbox One and PC versions of Titanfall for some time, leaving the developer of its Xbox 360 version a mystery. It was finally announced late last month that Austin, Texas-based developer Bluepoint Games would be responsible for bringing Titanfall to 360. Since it was founded in 2006, Bluepoint has primarily worked on other developers' games, having been responsible for the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, God of War Collection, and Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection.
We also recently learned a beta for Titanfall is coming soon. Gamers hoping to participate won't need to pre-order but, as with the alpha, will need a code. More information, including how codes will be distributed or when the beta will begin, has yet to be shared.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Titanfall Delayed on Xbox 360 Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down