United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Weekly Update #1 I_vote_lcap0%Weekly Update #1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Weekly Update #1 I_vote_lcap100%Weekly Update #1 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Weekly Update #1

Go down

Weekly Update #1 Empty Weekly Update #1

Hello everybody, the Eulogist here giving you a weekly heads up on what's going on. Just to get this out of the way I've aquired a copy of Halo 4 through Gamefly and am enjoying it so far; haven't got a chance to try out the multiplayer just yet but plan to do so soon enough. Now for the youtube channels I've mentioned; my personal channel is on track for January but the Gaming channel may be a bit delayed due to a lack of a capture card, although the equipment I am going to have may up to the job I'm not sure yet but will keep you posted in the coming weeks. As for the story as you've probably seen already, I'll be posting the remaining chapters as well as new ones in the coming days; also some solid critique is always welcome for what you think about it so feel free to comment if you like. That's it for now but be sure to get yourself registered for our upcoming tournaments for Halo: Reach, Battlefield 3, and Minecraft if you haven't done so already and you can always check out our Revive division for all of your classic gaming needs. This is SacredEulogistX signing off, happy gaming guys.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Weekly Update #1 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit