United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Request for a new Division I_vote_lcap0%Request for a new Division I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Request for a new Division I_vote_lcap100%Request for a new Division I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Request for a new Division

3 posters

Go down

Request for a new Division Empty Request for a new Division

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:04 am

Name: Reckoning

Primary Games: Halo Series, Counterstrike: GO, Any more Suggestions?

More Info: I was thinking, maybe the council could add the group, i recruit 20 people, then i'm good. If I don't have 20 people in a month, it's gonna be removed. Anyways, this is going to be a division that is mainly based on skill AND enjoyment. I know UXA is for everyone but this division specifically, will be for skilled players. We will be a division that challenges clans to battle. We will have a "Battle Log" (Unrelated to BF3) that lists our wins for every game series. Secondary games will be "Just for Fun" games. Heres a little example of the battle log:

Game: Halo 4 Wargames
Wins: 12
Losses: 4
Defeated:
Lost to:
Player of the Week:

I'll post weekly battle log updates. If you need more info, have any questions, want to change something, tell/ask me! Thanks!
Shodspartan out!

Current Amount of players interested: 7

Last edited by ShodSpartan100 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Request for a new Division Empty RESPONSE (un-official comment)

Post  MrScrewedx Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 am

if this were to happen it would be a halo and counterstrike competitive division there would be no mine-craft because its not a competitive game really. and no battle field competitive cos we have the renegades for that. this is still an un-official reply and has not been decided on but we will getback to you asap Smile thanks for your co-operation. from your friendly neighborhood screw
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Request for a new Division Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Request for a new Division Empty Re: Request for a new Division

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Well what I mean is, minecraft won't be a main game, it'll be like a Side thing. Kind of like Fleet. Fleet was mainly halo, Section 8 and AVP. Some Side games were minecraft and such.
Do the renegades battle clans too? Because if they do then i agree with your decision on leaving out Battlefield.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  capt ian 2737 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

yes we do battle clans when we can and yes if you do include battlefield your division we most likely be a subdivivsion of ours like heavy metal and headshot but since i dont have the authority 2 do that i cant say that will happen but i am sending a resquest 2 the council to include Counterstrike Go. but if it does shod i would like 2 meet you (on xbox) and play some battlefield or minecraft or counterstrike go with you and talk about your mic 2 mic if you wish to except this then add me you have 2 days to do so if you want.

Captain out
capt ian 2737
capt ian 2737
Second General
Second General

Honor : 167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ian.harper.7

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 pm

like i said mine craft is a non competitive game, fleet had halo, section 8 and avp but if u didn't notice there all sci-fi shooters. mine craft does not relate to bf, halo, or CS go. understand that. we already have a halo div and 2 bf divs. mixing two major titles together would take away the individuality of those divisions. The nest we could offer is a counter strike subdivision. yet this whole topic is still based on theory and is still to be decided upon.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

I understand most of this. Battlefield is out. Fleet played Minecraft though. It wasnt a main thing but we had it as a secondary game. Secondaries are just games that the division play together but have nothing to do with the main puropose of the division which in this case is Competition and Shooters. Hell, if things will make it Easier, i could even remake my request where the Conpetative games are just Halo. Counterstrike doesnt really have many clans so it wont be worth it. I was thinking about BO2 but wasnt sure. Actually, re-read the request. I will edit it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 am

just because fleet members play minecraft does not mean minecraft has anything to do with it. think of it this way i play lots of gears of war but death roamers arent a gears division are they, and in the uxa there is no such thing as a "secondary" game for divisions.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:40 am

Well whatever. You don't get what I'm trying to say but whatever doesnt really matter anymore Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 pm

You won't be given you're own division for things we already have them for, so you should have done a bit of research to see which games belonged in which divisions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 pm

I know... this is old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 am

Old this topic is now locked
MrRaverX
MrRaverX