United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. I_vote_lcap0%Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. I_vote_lcap100%Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor.

Go down

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. Empty Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor.

Post  MrRaverX Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

EA has announced Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The game will once again feature cooperative gameplay and follows the story of Tactical Worldwide Operations operatives Alpha and Bravo as they fight through the streets of Mexico. According to EA, the pair is dropped “into the middle of a drug war conflict” for “an assignment full of corruption and deceit” as “allegiances begin to blur and they face off against a ruthless opposition.”

The Devil’s Cartel is in development by Visceral Montreal and powered by Battlefield 3 engine Frostbite 2. The game features online or split-screen co-op as well as a new customization system and an “intense narrative.”

This is the third Army of Two game, following Army of Two in 2008 and sequel Army of Two: The 40th Day in 2010. Back in December, a rumor suggested that the new sequel would feature four-player co-op, but EA hasn’t confirmed if that’s true for The Devil’s Cartel.

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel will hit PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in March 2013. More details are expected to be announced at EA’s Summer Showcase later today.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Coming in 2013 Dos hombres, por favor. Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down