United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate I_vote_lcap100%Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate

2 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate Empty Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate

Post  MrRaverX Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Over the weekend, DICE confirmed that Battlefield 3 will run at 30 frames per second on consoles, half the framerate of the PC version. The developer claims that this will allow a greater degree of graphical detail whilst enabling the consoles to cope better with vehicles and multiplayer.

Speaking on Twitter in response to fan questions, DICE's Johan Andersson said: "We always do 30 fps on consoles, not possible to fit in vehicles, fx [effects], scale and all players otherwise."

As IGN reported last week, Battlefield 3 was shown running for the first time on console on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. You can see the demonstration below. nfinity Ward and Sledgehammer, meanwhile, have consistently claimed that Modern Warfare 3 will never dip below 60fps.

How much does framerate matter? Does the promise of double Battlefield 3's framerate give Modern Warfare 3 an advantage over its rival that it didn't have before? Or is it ultimately an irrelevant specification?
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate Empty Re: Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate

Post  SacredEulogistX Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:10 am

Hell if it means better gameplay them I'm just dandy with 30fps, just as long as the actual gunplay handles as good as it looks.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate Empty Re: Battlefield 3 on Console Will Run At Half PC Frame Rate

Post  MrRaverX Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

ya from wut ive seen mw3 is screwd when this comes out, well they'll still have little kids and granny's for call of duty
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down