United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive I_vote_lcap0%Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive I_vote_lcap100%Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive

Go down

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive Empty Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Review a uxa exclusive

Post  Cannibal_sponge Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:06 am

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, like the rest of the Assassins Creed (AC) games, is a game that is solely follows Desmond Miles and his Assassin Ancestors, who are fight to stop the Templars, a group of highly powered men, who want world piece but they want to destroy the world to get it. They want to go about this by using the pieces of Eden, which are infinitely powerful object left by strange beings who came before humans. You as Desmond Miles are put into the Animus for the majority of all the AC games, which lets you/him play through his ancestors lives.
In AC: Brotherhood, you play as Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, as it picks up where you left off in the previous game. Brotherhood, is a third person viewed game, it felt a lot like the second game except the controls were a little smoother and easier to mauver, especially the amazing combat in this game franchise and the even more awesome parkour.
One of the nice new features they added in this game was the killstreaks, which is a new way to kill lots of enemies rather fast, if they in close to you, of course. "Killstreaks" work by you jumping from one enemy to another one hit killing them no matter what weapon you are using or how big the enemy is(although this does not work for major bosses), as long as they are close to you when you start a killstreak.
Although the game did felt like it should have just been a large DLC for "Assassins Creed 2", as you are constricted to the one city (Rome) and the interface looks the same and so does a lot of the graphical features. Also the camera angles in the game are rather annoying when they shift, randomly when you are in a tight space, this can lead to combat to being glitchy and jerky.
The Quest/Missions in Brotherhood are very repetitive and most of the quest involve you following a man to a location then assassinating someone, or Trying to breach a Castle unnoticed. The main quest game play is also a bit short. But to counter this they have introduced another new feature to the game, and that is challenges inside the quest to make them harder and if you fail these quests it will not change the gameplay but it will tell you that you have only finished 50% of the mission, this can lead to many more hours of gameplay.
AC: Brotherhood is a game that revolves around Parkour and Combat with swordplay and very minimal gun combat, if you like these kinds of games, you will possible like this game (I personally thought the second games was better but that is just my opinion). I give this game a out 6.9 of 10.
~Cannibal_sponge (Jacob Johnston)
Cannibal_sponge
Cannibal_sponge
Recruit
Recruit

Honor : 24

Back to top Go down