United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! I_vote_lcap0%Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! I_vote_lcap100%Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!!

Go down

Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! Empty Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!!

Post  MrScrewedx Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! 575041_3224588610472_1219827144_n
"Borderlands" is known for its unique graphics, and heavy cel shading style, this turns a lot of people off the game however, the game play is still rather good. The cel shading graphics aren't that bothering anyway, once you play the game a little.
Borderlands is a post-apocalyptic, style game it looks similar to the fallout games in world design and landscape. The game takes place on a desert planet of Pandora, which is home to many monsters an maniacs, you play as a Vault hunter/s (if playing multiplayer) and you are in search for the only beacon of hope on this barren wasteland planet, the Vault. It is supposed to be full of treasures and wonders. So you and your friends haves come to this planet looking for it.
You can either choose to play the game in singleplayer or multiplayer, however anyone can join the adventure at anytime, no matter what level or where they are in the game; this can be good and bad. One of the greatest aspects of the game is the amount of guns your player/s have to choose from, and each is individual, there is also different weapon manufactures in-game such as "Jakobs" weapons which are more power based, opposed to "Valdof" which concentrates on fire rate. If you play this game you will never find yourself without some kind of weapon as there are so many sometimes you have pass up new ones, because they are to weak, however a good way to make finance in borderlands is to sell weapons. There are over 17,750,000 variations of guns in borderlands.
Borderlands is a great game, but like every game it has its faults, like:
The missions, as you play through the game, get more and more repetitive. You will find that you repeating the same game but slightly different parts of the world. Another thing with the missions is that they never expand past what you know what you have to do, they begin to become a little annoying; it seems all you are doing is doing the mission then turning it in, and doing another and turning it in.
Enough of the bad aspect. Here are some of the things that make the game unique and great:
The best part of Borderlands is the enemies, they range both big and small, wide and thin. The bosses can be as big as a building or as small as a rock. The boss battles are some of the epicest I have ever played, and the best thing is they vary so you don't feel like you are versing the same bosses, and enemies over and over, like some enemies will take next to no damage when hit from the front, but die almost instantly when assaulted from the back, while some enemies are strong all over, except for when they attack.
The end of the game leaves you hanging wanting more, and setting it up perfectly for the second game coming out September this year. I gives this game a 8.5 out of 10, it is an immensely fun game, I recommend it to anyone that likes the fallout games.
~Cannibal_sponge (Jake Johnston) https://www.facebook.com/jacob.johnston.7161
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Borderlands reveiw a uxa360.com exclusive!!! Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down