United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? I_vote_lcap0%Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? I_vote_lcap100%Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting?

Go down

Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? Empty Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting?

Post  MrScrewedx Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 am

The future of Call of Duty is the future; Activision is sending its flagship franchise to 2025. That means highly advanced weaponry, razor-edge robotics and drone warfare.
Of course, it also means leaving behind a lot of tradition. For a series that was forged in the fires of World War II, found incredible success in current-day conflict and has since stopped off for a little Cold War subterfuge this is a pretty significant shift.

There's been praise for Treyarch taking Call of Duty somewhere fresh, but there's also been criticism; science-fiction isn't everyone's cup of tea. What are your thoughts, Call of Duty fans? Let us know below.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Black to the Future: What Do You Think of Black Ops II's Futuristic, 2025 Setting? Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down