United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

RSS Feeds for all  I_vote_lcap0%RSS Feeds for all  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
RSS Feeds for all  I_vote_lcap100%RSS Feeds for all  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

RSS Feeds for all

Go down

RSS Feeds for all  Empty RSS Feeds for all

Some of you may have noticed a few changes to improve load times i took out the UXA menu from the top and added feeds to all our fb pages directly on the forum, some may not know that all Prime members have individal fb pages these are fed by there bungie.net game history every match we play is posted to the wall. In useing this App (RSS Graffi) ive also fed other rss feeds to our division pages Planet Gears to UXA Mod Squad, Planet Battlefield to the UXA Renegades , etc. Also they just Recently they added a Group Feed option and with a little playing, Now all public Posts on UXA360.com and uxamobsquad.forumotion.com/ will be auto published to our United Xbox Alliance Group and the UXA360.com FB page. I know wut does this mean for you not only is it alot easyer for me to post, but you too one post to this site now goes to 3 location on fb cheers no more double posts thanks rss graffiti

Also Tc for Life mentioned that with the UXA menu gone he was haveing trouble find the Prime list, well its also a facebook app
https://apps.facebook.com/teamprime/ once you've used it its always under apps on fb, bookmark it for easy viewing
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

RSS Feeds for all  Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum