United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

My gaming room setup, and other things! I_vote_lcap0%My gaming room setup, and other things! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My gaming room setup, and other things! I_vote_lcap100%My gaming room setup, and other things! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

My gaming room setup, and other things!

Go down

My gaming room setup, and other things! Empty My gaming room setup, and other things!

So, I did indeed finish The Witcher 2 on Dark difficulty. But that's hardly important! What is is that I'm moving into another house this March, or perhaps April if there are any delays. I will be back to having almost 1MB/s download speed with the standard Australian ADSL. So gaming will be good as new for me (NO FUCKING LAG!) I'm also going to be getting into PC gaming more soon as I have recently bought an AlienWare 14 with a bunch of specs which I can't really be bothered to list; but a taste is that it's 16GB of Ram (a bit much if you ask me) and has an Nvidia GTX 765. It's expensive but I'll also be using it for my senior years in school etc. I'm also still in a relationship which has lasted almost a year, which is brilliant! And soon I'll have a job, so I can buy the next-gens, work on my game collection and build my own gaming PC.

So to finish this off, I'll include a picture of my current gaming setup, which probably wont change until I move. (Sorry, low rez.)
My gaming room setup, and other things! 1546331_586324231456023_632052736_n

Update: I forgot to include that I'll be going to Sydney on the 27th of Feb to go to SoundWave, one of Australia's largest metal concerts, I'll be seeing some of my favorite bands and can't fucking wait. I might upload some pictures and stuff to my 'Personal-Com' when the time comes!
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

My gaming room setup, and other things! Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit