United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_lcap0%Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_lcap100%Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC

Go down

Will you purchase The Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored?

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_lcap0%Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_lcap0%Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Empty Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC

Post  MrScrewedx Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 am

Bethesda has announced the final DLC pack for Dishonored, The Brigmore Witches, will be released on all platforms worldwide on August 13, with the exception of European PS3s which will get the content on August 14.
The DLC will cost £7.99 / €9.99 / AU$14.45 / $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points and will conclude the tale of Daud that began with The Knife of Dunwall. Minor spoilers for that content bundle follow.

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC The-Brigmore-Witches_Dead_E-610x343

The Brigmore Witches will pit you against Delilah, the head of the coven trying to destroy you. Following the betrayal of Billie Lurk, you'll have to depend on two rival factions, the Dead Eels and the Hatters, to try and smuggle you through Dunwall and into Delilah's hideout.
Your Chaos level, powers, weapons, item upgrades and actions from The Knife of Dunwall will be carried over, and the final confrontation with Corvo Attano will see you answer for your past crimes.

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC The-Brigmore-Witches_Graveh-610x340

Are you excited to play the last chapter in the Dishonored story, and are you hopeful that we'll see a sequel? Let us know your thoughts with a reply!
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down