United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16 I_vote_lcap0%Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16 I_vote_lcap100%Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16

Go down

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16 Empty Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #16

Post  Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:43 am

On Monday, Spartan Ops continues with an encore of episode 6. In War Games, we’re proud to premiere Extraction in its very own, brand new playlist. While the variant is currently available in both Team Throwdown and Majestic Team DLC, this new playlist will provide you with the opportunity to extract all day, every day. We’re very happy to offer this new game mode as a standalone playlist, and hope that you check it out this week. Afterwards, head to the War Games Feedback section and let us know what you think!

We’ll also be updating the Capture the Flag playlist with two new maps: Simplex and Settler. Simplex, an arena-style map from community forger SaLoT, has seen the spotlight in both the Community Forge Test and Team Throwdown playlists. Settler is a fast paced, semi-symmetrical on-disc Ravine variant that rests atop a verdant cliff side – it will be appearing in Matchmaking for the first time, slightly tweaked for 5 vs. 5 CTF. Also, as you may have seen on the forums, motion tracker is currently disabled for Rumble Pro, and we’ll be correcting this with Monday’s update. We are currently evaluating the join-in-progress window across all playlists, and we’ll be updating this window for Majestic FFA DLC on Monday – be on the lookout for the specifics of this update in the Matchmaking section. Lastly, we’ll be revisiting the respawn times in the Majestic Team DLC playlist to ensure that they provide an optimal gameplay experience.

Episode 10 of Spartan Ops premiered on 2.18, and with it came the dramatic end of Season 1. Just as he did for episodes 1-8, Brian Reed, franchise writer and author of Spartan Ops Season 1, is back with two more fiction summaries, this time for episodes 9 and 10. As previous abridgements are scattered throughout four different Bulletins, we’ll be publishing the fiction summaries for all 10 episodes next week in one handy-dandy article.
If you missed the second half of Spartan Ops Season 1 or if you want to replay it now that you have several morsels of tantalizing insight at your disposal, we’ll be rerunning episodes 6-10 starting March 4. So tune in on Monday, Tuesday or any day next week to have another shot at episode 6. Halsey, Thorne and Glassman thank you in advance.

And with that, this week’s Bulletin comes to a close. I’ll see you next week, same time, same place, assuming I don’t see you through the scope of my Battle Rifle first…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down