United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II I_vote_lcap0%Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II I_vote_lcap100%Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Go down

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II Empty Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 am

Twitch partners with Activision and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Broadcasters,
Starting today on Xbox 360 (and coming soon to PlayStation 3 and PC), you're now able to broadcast your Call of Duty: Black Ops II gameplay directly to your Twitch channel from within the game itself, with no additional hardware or software required.

Watch the Video

We hope you agree that it’s been worth the wait, as Twitch in-game broadcasting supports a number of fantastic features:

Connect to your Twitch account from within Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Broadcast freely and direct to your Twitch channel
Webcam enabled for picture-in-picture broadcasting with Xbox Kinect
Automatically share your live feed to Facebook and Twitter

Check out the Twitch Official Blog for more information, including a video tutorial and knowledge base article. Give it a shot and feel free to share your thoughts. We're very interested in hearing if you feel this meets your broadcasting needs.

GLHF,
- Twitch
Twitch in the News
Kotaku - "In this decade, playing a game will often be the same thing as broadcasting a game."

Business Insider - "Twitch is one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups."

Gamasutra - "Twitch's reach and demographic, though, are exactly what many developers are looking for."

Mashable - "If you're ditching cable, there are many alternative content destinations online. If you're a gamer, one of those is probably TwitchTV."
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II Empty Re: Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 pm

My finger are crossed for more AAA games to partner with twitch. Halo? Far Cry? Battlefield? Minecraft? Hopefully they will do this with some more companies :/

COUGH343iCOUGHdiceCOUGH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II Empty Re: Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

unfortunately I don't see it happening call of duty already has you-tube features, as where 343 cut out the community map, pic's and video sharing from reach and in 4 you can share in you in game file-share but not online anything again so sadly i doubt they'll follow, not at least with the current halo
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Broadcast from Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 am

In-game FIleshare is up now. The website will FIleshare will be up soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down