United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) I_vote_lcap0%XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) I_vote_lcap100%XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b)

2 posters

Go down

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Empty XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b)

Post  MrRaverX Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Playing with other groups is permitted providing you don't advertise them in your profile also changed his gamer tag for the group he joined

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Optx10

MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Empty Re: XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:54 pm

He was pathetic anyway, he wanted his own division as soon as he joined, and was stupid enough to fall for that "Sponsered MLG" Gimmick going around with the squeakers. He didn't deserve the UXA...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Empty Re: XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 pm

well thats kinda harsh :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Optic is a real clan and they are big, I've witched a few of there streams but this kid isn't one of them lol, and I hate lying little fucks, so what Jack said is 100% true, he spammed our forums asked for everything he wanted and ditches us to lie about being in Optic, he can go fuck himself.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

XxUTZ ASSASINxX Banned for Artcle (2.b) Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 am

In that case... Your not harsh enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down