United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7 I_vote_lcap0%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7 I_vote_lcap100%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7

Go down

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7 Empty Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #7

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Welcome to the second week of the Infinity Challenge! After a week of racking up points toward personal ordnance, it’s time to shift gears to objective play. This week’s featured Infinity Challenge playlist is Capture the Flag. In this mode, your goal is to steal the enemy’s flag while also protecting your own. In order to maximize your point total in this playlist, keep in mind that you’ll be awarded additional points for running and capturing the flag, and also for assisting captures and defending your base. The max party size in this playlist is five, so be sure to search with friends and use a mic to communicate and coordinate your efforts. This week, the Infinity Challenge playlist replaces the normal Capture the Flag playlist, but you do not need to be registered for the tournament to play Capture the Flag this week.

The current Infinity Challenge Weekly: Get 200 kills with a secondary weapon. Remember, this challenge is only available in War Games matchmaking.

Don’t forget to save your awesome clips and memorable moments from the Infinity Challenge. If you’ve got a clip you’d like the world to see, be sure to upload it to your File Share and leave a comment with your Gamertag and the file name! Each week, I’ll be posting some of my favorites.

I’ll be updating you each week on all things Infinity Challenge, including leaderboard highlights, new challenges, and more.

For more information about the Infinity Challenge, to sign up, or to check your progress, head to Halo4InfinityChallenge.com.

For additional help, contact support@VirginGaming.com.

Happy Holidays! Now get out there and cap’ some flags.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down