United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

I'm Alive! I_vote_lcap0%I'm Alive! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Alive! I_vote_lcap100%I'm Alive! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

I'm Alive!

Go down

Attention I'm Alive!

For those of you who have been wondering where I have been, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I still have a computer to admin on the site and still write story material; the bad news is, well... I have no Xbox whatsoever for the coming months and have no money to buy a new one, although I have gotten an offer for a new one by a close friend of mine which would be nice. For the time being this dusty piece of art we know as the Nintendo 64 is going to be my bitch and of course the site will also be one of my priorities so things don't seem too bad. However with my life taking dramatic shifts here and there the Halo: Reach Farewell tournament will most likely be shifted to a new date or canceled entirely, yet to decide but to all who signed up already I'll keep you posted. That's it for now, this is SacredEulogistX signing off; happy gaming guys.

SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

I'm Alive! Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I'm Alive! :: Comments

MrRaverX

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 pm  MrRaverX

i still dont understand how ur other xbox got stolen if i was carrying my xbox and someone tried to rob me id beat them to a pulp with the xbox then take anything of value on him to buy a new one, if he has nothing of value and he has id, while hes laying in a pool of blood id use his id to find his house and use the keys i took off him to let myself in and take whatever of value he has at home, if hes got nothing id make sure to burn it down

Back to top Go down

MrScrewedx

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am  MrScrewedx

He was a big guy with a knife, I wouldn't risk my life on those odds even for an Xbox and Ipod.

Back to top Go down

MrRaverX

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:08 am  MrRaverX

how do u know he had a knife screwed ?, lol hit the guy in the face with the xbox as you pretend to hand it to him wouldn't even see it coming he goes down dont stop hitting till he stops twitchn a knife is irrelevant if u think fast

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down