United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

the end of the renegades  I_vote_lcap0%the end of the renegades  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
the end of the renegades  I_vote_lcap100%the end of the renegades  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

the end of the renegades

3 posters

Go down

the end of the renegades  Empty the end of the renegades

Post  capt ian 2737 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm

The the end of the renegades  355934160 were once a great platoon, but now there is only me drymo ryan aloy mad charm cursed and joe so idk what to do. I have been trying to recuirt but with no success so i ask you please help me find recuirts i have been talking to three guys who seem interest but they need to see us in strength, which i can hardly get ahold of anymore except ryan drymo cursed joe and charm. I might be resigning within 3 months due to this but if you know me ill going everything to prevent this,im going to try to find people. there will still be a tourament in a month so i would like to see you there. ( conquest 5 maps using my system prize 1600 ms and that goes 4 teamdeath and rush 2 )
capt ian 2737
capt ian 2737
Second General
Second General

the end of the renegades  Uxacpr
Honor : 167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ian.harper.7

Back to top Go down

the end of the renegades  Empty Re: the end of the renegades

Post  MrRaverX Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 pm

why aren't the remaining renegades recruiting ? its not all on you to recruit. Ryan dropped out when u took his place as second, drymo we know is busy with school, aloy mad charm cursed and joe ? why aren't they helping you? Games can have a Dramatic Recruitment time when there first released like Prime and reach the first boom that started the UXA in the first place, as new games came out the UXA expanded to different games prime Generals became division leaders. Certain games loose there luster when something new his the market, i think the knife in the back with BF3 is the amount of hard drive space it takes up to have all the updates and DLCs, and look at the War dawgs it was killed by gears 3's flaws, though the new gears our hope is to bring it back we're even going to change the name, what other games do you play ? only BF3 ? UXA recruits don't have to be specific to your division or game its about being a community and playing games together if a game dies off we move to a new game and continue on, we can also always merge the remaining renegades with HVM, there are plenty of options, and no need for ur resignation keep ur chin up cap its just about Christmas this will be another boom when all the kiddy's get an Xbox or maybe the copy of BF3 that they couldn't get last year and most likely there's a BF4 on in the near future that will bring it back to full strength
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 pm

If there's no luck turning renegades Into the hardcore Battlefield sub division of HVM seems like an option, though the current few renegades members, might disagree. And I like the line about kiddies getting there Xbox's Raver, that on was pretty fucking funny lol.
the end of the renegades  3696926579 the end of the renegades  3696926579 the end of the renegades  3696926579
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Post  capt ian 2737 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

ok were having a meeting on friday or saturday and drymo is back 4 sure and ryan is a maybe he is currently active and i would resign then combine were all hardcore members not regulars thats why were the renegades hoorah! Can i have totally control of what i have left and i would drymo as my 2nd in command and charm as my 3rd.
capt ian 2737
capt ian 2737
Second General
Second General

Honor : 167

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ian.harper.7

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 am

We don't need to set meeting dates, just start a topic in the council on Facebook, it's what it's there for. And something like changing you to the overall general would be a whole council discussion.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down