United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Hello All I_vote_lcap0%Hello All I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Hello All I_vote_lcap100%Hello All I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Hello All

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Hey guys, The Eulogist here informing you about my new personal spot for updates I'll be giving out, as well as nonsensical funny shit and interesting projects up and coming in the future from me. To start off this hopefully weekly section I have planned, I'd like to inform you that the Halo Reach Farewell tournament will be held sometime in January on a weekend; as for a concrete date that has yet to be determined. Sometime soon I will be receiving a camcorder in which to start up a youtube channel specifically for Revive-related let's play commentaries so stay tuned for those as well as my personal channel I will be using for my music. That's all for now but be sure to follow my feed from the U.X.A for more updates on projects and be sure to register for the Halo Reach Tournament before it's too late; from the United Xbox Alliance this is SacredEulogistX wishing you well, and Happy gaming[/center]
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Hello All Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hello All :: Comments

Anonymous

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 am  Guest

Did you sign me up for the tournament yet? If not then please do. Also, do you already have you youtube channel? What's it called? I'm gonna subscribe early.

Back to top Go down

SacredEulogistX

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:35 am  SacredEulogistX

I still need to make an account but I'd rather not until I can actually start posting on that account

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum