United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Brutal Legend I_vote_lcap0%Brutal Legend I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Brutal Legend I_vote_lcap100%Brutal Legend I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Brutal Legend

Go down

Brutal Legend Empty Brutal Legend

Post  SacredEulogistX Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 am

Many types of games exists in this generation of ours, plus many hybrids of said genres to one game; but none of them can top one certain type of game, a game that holds no other merit but to act as a love letter to the people. This game in particular is a love letter to somebody like me, the metalheads; and by goddess this is one hell of a labor! Brutal legends is packed to the core with heavy metal attitude, atmosphere, and quite the soundtrack to go along with the sights, spanning over 100+ tracks of sheer metal brutality. The love doesn't stop at the game itself but the cast which stars here only adds more praise to the already solid writing and story telling with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne, Lemmy Kilmister, Jack Black (taking the lead role as the main character Eddie Riggs), and even Kyle Guase, (Jack's sidekick of Tenacious D fame) all have well placed and respectable roles in the game's overall plot which is for a lack of a better word, fucking ridiculous. You can nab this underappreciated gem for about 10$ or more so if you haven't already, I strongly recommend you go and pick up this game if you enjoy heavy metal music as much as I do; if not, them pick it up for the solid, arcade-like combat mixed with ungodly Real time strategy-inspired stage battles with full 8- player multiplayer support; either way you are definitely getting your money's worth at even the full 60$ back thenBrutal Legend Brutal_legend_apr03_111
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Brutal Legend Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down