United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Let's get a clan up and running I_vote_lcap0%Let's get a clan up and running I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Let's get a clan up and running I_vote_lcap100%Let's get a clan up and running I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Let's get a clan up and running

2 posters

Go down

Let's get a clan up and running Empty Let's get a clan up and running

Post  RustyBlades101 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:09 pm

I took MrScrewedx's advice and I'm now trying to start this clan, sadly only 2 of my friends play ac3 while the rest are on cod or halo, so help me out, if u know someone who loves this game and is a beast, or just a casual gamer who never really wins, tell them about this, because a team in ac3 is a force that should be feared, if we get more members like 10 or so, then let the private matches begin, tired of people stealing your kills in wolfpack? Then join me as we communicate and kill everyone that has a red thingy above their heads. And you can finally figure out what the heck a sinc kill is.
RustyBlades101
RustyBlades101
Recruit
Recruit

Honor : 8

Back to top Go down

Let's get a clan up and running Empty Re: Let's get a clan up and running

Post  MrRaverX Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 pm

If your just looking for people within the Death Roamers to play some AC3 that is fine, but if your looking to create a new group there is protocol please review the UXA Code of Conduct

Division Requirements
Division Creation or a Group Wishing to Join the Alliance,Both of These will fall under the same requirements.

1.Submit a Formal Request to the Council then a Temporary Group will be added

2. Recruit or have your current clan register referring you, min. of 20 (Captian Rank) must be registered for anything to go further theses cannot be current UXA members it , they must be new members

(4.a) Generals are Required to Post minimum Once a week to the site Keeping Up-to-date on their progress, also divisions are expected to grow in size recruiting is key once a New General's (recruits referred) hits 50 members they will only be required to post monthly as they have achieved the rank that was pre-awarded

(4.b) If new generals fail to do these tasks (4.a) their division can be brought up for review, and said General for disciplinary action such as but not limited to Demotion back to Captain, Division absorption, Division Split or Expulsion from the UXA (Also Applies to Newly Appointed Generals of Older Divisions)
(4.c) To Be on the UXAC (General Grade 2) one must be nominated by a council member, said nominee be very active online must show leadership, posts frequently and is committed to the expansion of the UXA

MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Let's get a clan up and running Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down