United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

MC CHARATE SKIN PACK I_vote_lcap0%MC CHARATE SKIN PACK I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MC CHARATE SKIN PACK I_vote_lcap100%MC CHARATE SKIN PACK I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

MC CHARATE SKIN PACK

Go down

MC CHARATE SKIN PACK Empty MC CHARATE SKIN PACK

Post  SALTYxSANDWICH Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 pm

For a game suffused with sunbeams, cuboid sheep and pleasant, plinky-plonky music, Minecraft sure can be scary at times. There's the shock of waking up to find a Creeper outside your door, the terror of hearing a zombie grind its teeth round a corner, the moist sensation that sets in when the sun goes down and you realise you're miles from home, holding a broken wooden shovel.

And it's only going to get scarier come 26th October, aka tomorrow, when 4J releases the Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack. As you'd expect, mummies, grim reapers and pumpkin heads are prevalent among the 55 new skins, contributed by developers like Tequila Works, Army of Trolls, Climax, Rare, The Behemoth, Toylogic and Twisted Pixel. Horrifying! If you're five years old. Those over five are more likely to think something along the lines of: "SWEET CAPE".

The pack costs 160 MP, and 100 per cent of that 160 MP goes to charity - namely, Macmillan Cancer Support, Child's Play, SANDS Lothians and Block by Block. Here's a JLS-style group photo.

MC CHARATE SKIN PACK Screenshot_31748_thumb_wide620

//\/\ /-\ /\///\/_//-\
SALTYxSANDWICH
SALTYxSANDWICH
Second General
Second General

Honor : 130

https://www.facebook.com/#!/kyhe.rogers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum