United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution  I_vote_lcap0%Deus Ex: Human Revolution  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Deus Ex: Human Revolution  I_vote_lcap100%Deus Ex: Human Revolution  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Go down

Deus Ex: Human Revolution  Empty Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post  MrScrewedx Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:00 am

If you have not heard of Deus Ex: Human Rev than here is a summary of what to expect (dont worry no spoilers). Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a cyberpunk-themed stealth action role-playing video game developed by Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix, which also produced the game's CGI sequences. Released in August 2011, it is the third game in the Deus Ex series, and a prequel to the original game released in 2000.[13] The Mac OS X version of the game, an "Ultimate Edition" which also contains The Missing Link downloadable content, is published by Feral Interactive and was released on April 26, 2012.

The game is set in 2027, 25 years before the first game in the series, at a time when multinational corporations have grown in power beyond the control of national governments. The game follows Adam Jensen, the newly hired security director at Sarif Industries, a growing biotechnology firm. After terrorists brutally attack Sarif's Detroit-based headquarters, the mortally wounded Jensen is forced to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that replace large areas of his body with advanced prostheses. Returning to work, he becomes embroiled in the global politics of the human enhancement movement in the search for those responsible for the attack. A central theme to the game is the rise of corporations in globalization, espionage, human survival, poverty and the ethics of advancing humans with artificial replacements for body parts.

Human Revolution received critical acclaim upon its release, with many reviewers praising the open-ended nature of the game and the weight of social interaction on the outcome of events. Not only does this game sound awesome but, im in Australia and it only cost me $19.99. Trust me its worth the cheap price im on my second play-through as you read this!
Deus Ex: Human Revolution  Deus-1
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Deus Ex: Human Revolution  Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down