United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

MW3 Expansion I_vote_lcap0%MW3 Expansion I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MW3 Expansion I_vote_lcap100%MW3 Expansion I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

MW3 Expansion

Go down

MW3 Expansion Empty MW3 Expansion

Post  SALTYxSANDWICH Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Saluting Modern Warfare® 3's Season of Content, the fourth and final DLC collection deploys with five all-new Multiplayer Maps. Surrounded by mountains, "Gulch" sends combatants into a forgotten mining town with only mine shafts and equipment sheds for cover. The Jersey coast awaits in "Boardwalk," where fun in the sun means facing enemies on the beach. Players must earn their sea legs on "Off shore" and "Decommission," where deadly oceanic oilrigs and a maze of rotting ocean liners provide the perfect setting for shoreline-based combat. Rounding out the collection is a trip to New Orleans’ war-torn French Quarter, where "Parish" pits players against one another amidst the city's rubble.

Multiplayer Map Decommission

A graveyard of rotting ocean liners has not only given birth to a shantytown of locals, but a mid-sized Multiplayer Map populated in chokepoints; providing the perfect setting for shoreline-based combat.

Multiplayer Map Off Shore

Trapped on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean, you have nowhere to go but directly at your enemies in this new Multiplayer map boasting helipads, cranes, and countless perches for snipers eager to pick off the competition. Did we mention to look down or else you may fall off

Multiplayer MapGulch

Decades after fires charred this forgotten mining town, the red rock canyon gains new shades of red as a mid-sized Multiplayer Map in which the surrounding mountains, mine shafts, and equipment sheds craft a perfect setting for combat.

Multiplayer Map Boardwalk

Head to the Jersey Coast for a sunny afternoon of boardwalk-based Multiplayer battle in which you'll face your enemies on the beach and fight for dominance at the arcade while still finding time to cut the line at the rollercoaster.

Multiplayer Map Parish

Wishful thinking won't keep you safe in New Orleans' war-torn French Quarter, where a local bombed-out parish plays host to a smaller-sized Multiplayer Map well suited for those who want to run-and-gun amidst the city's rubble.
SALTYxSANDWICH
SALTYxSANDWICH
Second General
Second General

Honor : 130

https://www.facebook.com/#!/kyhe.rogers

Back to top Go down