United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List I_vote_lcap0%[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List I_vote_lcap100%[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List

Go down

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List Empty [UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 am

I pulled this off the Minecaft forum directly from 4JS. You may have noticed that instead of 1.7.3, i changed it to 1.7.4. It's because it's easier that way. Thanks.

Shouldn't be long until the 1.7.4 Bug fix comes out if Cert test. While we wait, heres the fix list:

Changelog Title Update 4 (TU4):

Fixes-

- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the map
- Fix for a crash due to a Thread Safety issue usually caused by pistons.
- Fix for Issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a Rendering Flicker with active pistons
- Fix for Rendering Dlowdown due to lightning issues
- Fix for raining through Blocks
- Fix for Skin pack 1 Download from trial issues
- Fix for bug allowing paid skins to be unlocked if they are next to a free skin.
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the Constant sound effect when rotating a character in skin select screen.
- Fix for the Constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for Thunder not being audible
- Fix for Third person front view not displaying fire

***UPDATE***

Release Date is between August 7th and August 12th. This updte is not be confused with 1.8. This is just a minor Bug fix mostly concerning pistons and sounds. 1.8 is scheduled for release between August 15th and September 15th.

Last edited by ShodSpartan100 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List Empty Not what I heard.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:01 am

Shod, I am not trying to argue or be pessimistic, but the fact is that they said that "After The 1.7.3 P.C. update comes out to The Xbox 360 Edition, we are going to start work on bringing The 1.8.3 P.C. update to Xbox". Besides, The Xbox 360 Edition HAS TO follow the P.C. version in its footsteps, and THERE WAS NO 1.7.4 update on P.C. I am asking you now, are you 100% sure that 4JY Studios has actually confirmed and is testing this on the Xbox 360 Edition?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List Empty Re: [UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:11 am

Yes. Look at their twitter. It's a 1.7.3 bug fix but I call it 1.7.4 because 1.3.1 is a bug fix of 1.8.1 was a bug fix of 1.8. See the similarity? Bug fixed are the third number(usually), the second is a major update, and the first is... Idk. But i am 110% sure that this is in testing and will be releaed this week. It has been confirmed. They are working on 1.8 though. The bug fix is jut a minor update.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List Empty Truth.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:20 am

The Truth right there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List Empty Re: [UPDATE 1] Minecraft 1.7.4 August Bug Fix List

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down