United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Turtle Beach X12 Review  I_vote_lcap0%Turtle Beach X12 Review  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Turtle Beach X12 Review  I_vote_lcap100%Turtle Beach X12 Review  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Turtle Beach X12 Review

Go down

Turtle Beach X12 Review  Empty Turtle Beach X12 Review

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 am

In The Turtle Beaches X12 It Lets You Hear Your Self, So You Can Tell If People Are Hearing You Or Not Or Letting To Know That Their Working. Also It Has A Variable Bass Boost, It Adds More Depth And Realism To The Game Audio. Another Thing Is That It Is USB Powered So You Don't Have To Get Batteries And Waste Them. A Bad Thing Is That There's To Much Cords So People Might Trip Over Them Sometimes But There Good. There's Also 50mm Speakers For High-Fidelity Audio. I Think They Are Very Good For Gaming For Games Like Battlefield's, Call Of Duty's And Halo's, I Got Them Like A Week Or Two Ago And They Still Look Brand New.

Last edited by MrSwishh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Turtle Beach X12 Review  Empty Re: Turtle Beach X12 Review

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 am

hey nice info to put it in the news section it needs pic and or a video, the news thread links to our twitter and our main fb page
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Turtle Beach X12 Review  Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down